Stupid things Democrats say.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Democrats saying stupid things.mp4

note the dumb ass in chief saying "under my cap and trade system utility bills will necessarily rise."

now stop pissing down our backs and telling us it's rain.

:eusa_pray:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVX-c07uefc&feature=related]Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

Democrats saying stupid things.mp4

note the dumb ass in chief saying "under my cap and trade system utility bills will necessarily rise."

now stop pissing down our backs and telling us it's rain.

Willow, what point are you trying to get across here? The quote makes perfect sense to me.

A Cap and Trade scenario will cause the costs of certain types of businesses to rise, and some of those costs would be passed onto the consumer out of necessity (perhaps in the form of a higher utility bill).

Would you rather the politician lie to us?

Last edited:
they said they wanted obama to lower gas prices..

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

boy did they get a kick in da ass or what?

:lol:

they said they wanted obama to lower gas prices..

boy did they get a kick in da ass or what?

Willow, I thought the cap-and-trade plan was shot down, and didn't pass, and therefore hasn't had any effect whatsoever on gas prices. Even if it did pass, it would take years to implement, and would have no effect on the price of gas today.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsUw2Vq8UMw&feature=related]Newt Gingrich destroys MSNBC reporter - YouTube[/ame]

"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says, fool me once, shame on—shame on you. Fool me—you can't get fooled again." President George W. Bush

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bybO9o3xiVs&feature=related]Chris Matthews gets his ass handed to him by Ari Fleischer - YouTube[/ame]

skyrocket

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket - YouTube[/ame]

and the dumb democrats still think he's for the working middle class..

what a buncha dumb asses.

The man admits his policies make utilities skyrocket yet they still defend him.

Guess what, the rich folks can afford to pay higher electric bills, just ask Al Gore. Unfortunately the poor and middle class are affected by this the most.

But yea, he's for the little guy. Leading the little guy to slaughter is exactly what he means.

Guess what, the rich folks can afford to pay higher electric bills, just ask Al Gore. Unfortunately the poor and middle class are affected by this the most.

But yea, he's for the little guy. Leading the little guy to slaughter is exactly what he means.

Can you say EPA?

Which policies exactly have made the utilities skyrocket thus far?

Mine have been relatively flat since 2008, when Obama took office.

Much of this what Willow has been frantically posting so far deals with the cap-and-trade idea that was shot down back in 2010. Wouldn't it make sense to talk about the reality of the situation, and what Obama was successful in passing, vs just a fantasy theoretical version of the situation based on what Obama may or may not of said in the past?

Last edited:
Katzndogz
Member #33658 Join Date: Nov 2011
Thanked 1,500 Times in 1,028 Posts

My Dad was a real WWII hero. He died last April. Before he died he said that if he had known what was going to happen to this country he wouldn't have been so patriotic in wanting to defend it. I got a citation in the mail from the defense department commemorating his service. It was signed by presidebt obama. I threw it in a drawer. I don't even want to see it.

You mean like this, and make up a lie and some people believe it.

And when I tried to make a joke out of this post by pointing out its absurdity, other republicans thought that was also truthful.

Which policies exactly have made the utilities skyrocket thus far?

Mine have been relatively flat since 2008, when Obama took office.

Much of this what Willow has been frantically posting so far deals with the cap-and-trade idea that was shot down back in 2010. Wouldn't it make sense to talk about the reality of the situation, and what Obama was successful in passing, vs just a fantasy theoretical version of the situation based on what Obama may or may not of said in the past?

yes of course cap and trade failed,, so he had the EPA do the dirty work,, how many coal companies have gone out of business? How many of the middle class rely on coal for their energy?? And hell yes,, along with everything else my energy bill has risen by a third.. stuff it obama stuff it.

Forum List

Back