Stupid rears its ugly head again

Isn't she a stay at home mom with a bunch of kids?

I guess it depends on your definition of work. But, I think I would prefer to be a bricklayer than a stay at home mom with 5 kids!

At least as a bricklayer you get breaks, and vacations and is a whole lot less worrying!

Isn't she a stay at home mom with a bunch of kids?

I guess it depends on your definition of work. But, I think I would prefer to be a bricklayer than a stay at home mom with 5 kids!

At least as a bricklayer you get breaks, and vacations and is a whole lot less worrying!
And you get paid. Stay at home Moms are probably one of the most unappreciated jobs there are.

I take it that this was suppose to go into the political forum, I think there is already a thread on this there.

I think the left would have a better time of proving that she maybe a little crazy. Children have the ability to turn a normally sane person into a raving lunatic. Place camaras around her, film and edit. Then the left can run "Is Romney married to a madwoman?" clips.

Hey, the right could do the same with Mrs Obama.

What difference does it make whether Mrs. Romney has been employed, or what she did?

I'm more concerned about a President who has never had a responsible job in his life. One who claims to have been a "Constitutional Law" professor, but is apparently not aware that the ROLE of the USSC is to determine whether Congress' laws are consistent with the Constitution.

Or maybe a President who refuses to release his grade transcripts.

And if you want to talk about wives' jobs, what about a First Lady who never had a real job, but somehow wound up making a couple hundred thousand a year in a bullshit make-work position for...what was it... a hospital group or something? "Diversity Vice President?" Gimme a break. I'd rather have a "nagging housewife" in the White House.

What difference does it make whether Mrs. Romney has been employed, or what she did?

I'm more concerned about a President who has never had a responsible job in his life. One who claims to have been a "Constitutional Law" professor, but is apparently not aware that the ROLE of the USSC is to determine whether Congress' laws are consistent with the Constitution.

Or maybe a President who refuses to release his grade transcripts.

And if you want to talk about wives' jobs, what about a First Lady who never had a real job, but somehow wound up making a couple hundred thousand a year in a bullshit make-work position for...what was it... a hospital group or something? "Diversity Vice President?" Gimme a break. I'd rather have a "nagging housewife" in the White House.
Totally agree.

Forum List

Back