Stupid Problem

Chew bubble gum. Stick bubble gum on back of new sticker. Stick bubble gum with sticker on it on the plate. Problem solved. It should last about a year.

I have my registration and sticker. The trouble is, I cannot get the damned sticker to peel off so I can apply it to the damned license plate. I know this is ridiculous. But after almost a MONTH I still cannot get it off.

Any ideas?

Carry it around with you until a cop stops you for not having it, show it to him and explain the problem. If he is a good one he will put it on for you, if he is a bad one he won't, and you can explain it to the judge.

I have my registration and sticker. The trouble is, I cannot get the damned sticker to peel off so I can apply it to the damned license plate. I know this is ridiculous. But after almost a MONTH I still cannot get it off.

Any ideas?

Carry it around with you until a cop stops you for not having it, show it to him and explain the problem. If he is a good one he will put it on for you, if he is a bad one he won't, and you can explain it to the judge.

Hahahahahaha...this is exactly what happened. The cop stopped behind my car because I was illegally parked in the fire lane, and got the damned sticker off for me. I didn't even get a ticket.

What a sweet man that cop was!

Any ideas?

Hahahahahaha...this is exactly what happened. The cop stopped behind my car because I was illegally parked in the fire lane, and got the damned sticker off for me. I didn't even get a ticket.

LMAO!! now that is a way to get out of a ticket!

Any ideas?

How much cleavage and leg did you show him? You're not blond are you??

Any ideas?

Told you that it would work.

Forum List

Back