Stupid Problem

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
I have my registration and sticker. The trouble is, I cannot get the damned sticker to peel off so I can apply it to the damned license plate. I know this is ridiculous. But after almost a MONTH I still cannot get it off.

Any ideas?

I have my registration and sticker. The trouble is, I cannot get the damned sticker to peel off so I can apply it to the damned license plate. I know this is ridiculous. But after almost a MONTH I still cannot get it off.

Any ideas?

:eusa_eh: Yo no comprende......

• Banned
Tengo mi inscripción y pegatina. El problema es que no puedo obtener la pegatina maldita a despegar por lo que puedo aplicarlo a la placa de licencia maldita. Sé que esto es ridículo. Pero después de casi un mes aún no puedo conseguirlo. ¿Cualquier idea?

Tengo mi inscripción y pegatina. El problema es que no puedo obtener la pegatina maldita a despegar por lo que puedo aplicarlo a la placa de licencia maldita. Sé que esto es ridículo. Pero después de casi un mes aún no puedo conseguirlo. ¿Cualquier idea?

Sorry my Spanish isn't that good anymore. I only get about a quarter of what you wrote. :lol:

• Banned
Listen buster, if you know how to get this sticker off, cough it up. Or do I need to ask you in Chinese?

LOL.

我有我的註冊和貼紙。問題是: 我無法將你該死的不乾膠標籤以剝離,所以我可以將其應用於該死的車牌。我知道這是荒謬的。但幾乎一個月後我仍不能拿。任何想法呢?

I'm not cop-lucky, Ringel. I'm gonna get tagged for no registration here PDQ if I cannot figure out some way to peel the damned thing.

I hate the DMV with all my heart.

Peal the old sticker off?? :confused: Just put the new sticker over the old sticker.

We mailed our registration late (waiting for hubs to fill in the mileage from his car. Like srsly, how hard and time consuming is that? :rolleyes:) and are still waiting on them. They expire tomorrow. Oy.

See where it has the sticker on this plate? The same place on the right is blank; we put a sticker there too and just alternate each year (one on top of the other). Hopefully,with the dual stickers, we confuse a cop in the process. :D

pa2002-3digit.jpg

Last edited:
Listen buster, if you know how to get this sticker off, cough it up. Or do I need to ask you in Chinese?

LOL.

我有我的註冊和貼紙。問題是: 我無法將你該死的不乾膠標籤以剝離,所以我可以將其應用於該死的車牌。我知道這是荒謬的。但幾乎一個月後我仍不能拿。任何想法呢?

I'm not cop-lucky, Ringel. I'm gonna get tagged for no registration here PDQ if I cannot figure out some way to peel the damned thing.

I hate the DMV with all my heart.

Since I have no idea what your sticker is 'stuck' to I have no way of helping you other than to say:
Hate the DMV or not go there and show them the problem. Or find a ten year old.

Peal the old sticker off?? :confused: Just put the new sticker over the old sticker.

We mailed our registration late (waiting for hubs to fill in the mileage from his car. Like srsly, how hard and time consuming is that? :rolleyes:) and are still waiting on them. They expire tomorrow. Oy.

I think she ment peeling the new sticker off of the paper. ;)

If the manufacturer used the wrong backing then it will never come off and needs to be addressed with the DMV. We had that happen in VA a few years ago, they had a bad batch where the wrong backing paper was used, those people had to be reissued new stickers.

If the manufacturer used the wrong backing then it will never come off and needs to be addressed with the DMV. We had that happen in VA a few years ago, they had a bad batch where the wrong backing paper was used, those people had to be reissued new stickers.

We had the same thing happen here in ND. I thinks its a conspiracy.

Well, don't I feel like a dork.

We had the same thing happen here in ND. I thinks its a conspiracy.

Damn gubmint and their corporate masters! :eusa_whistle:

Well, don't I feel like a dork.

S'all good. The other week I spent 10 minutes looking for the sunglasses that where on my head. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back