Stupid Joe does it again

Did he tell the baby that he would be paying for the debt as well??

Of course thats all Bush's fault so I'm sure he did.

Right. The baby's only going to hear about bad thing republicans do.:lol:

Do either of you know how much of the debt for the Iraq invasion we have paid off so far?

I'm not sure why the reason for the debt matters, if we got the debt by warmongering or baking cookies for orphans it still needs paid down, not skyrocketed like both parties seem to think.

Do either of you know how much of the debt for the Iraq invasion we have paid off so far?
How can we?

Obama is a goose on the loose with the U.S. Treasury, and he's not about to accept the responsibility part of leading the nation out of war debt.

That takes serious belt tightening, not printing money and credits for his friends to piss off on drugs when they sell the food stamps they were supposed to feed their families with.

Doh!

Last edited:
Did he ask the baby to stand up, too?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up - YouTube[/ame]

Both sides have run up the debt (Obama and Dems more than anyone).

This thread is about Joe shamelessly using a baby as a prop and saying something stupid.

Last edited:
But, I love Joe. He's awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

What Joe said is spot on.

So Romney started the war, dumbass?

No, dumbass, Joe's point was you dont pay down down with Romney's tax cuts. And here I thought JOE was the stupid one?

You thought correct.

First of all Romney'stax cut (which dosen't even exsist) won't amount to even a small portion of this country's debt.....so, on what planet would Romney be responsible for this baby's unfortunate future finacial obligations?

What the hell is your point?

The point is (as everyone knows but some still continue to deny) is that Bush fucked up the economy. He cut taxes, prosecuted a war of choice and allowed 'Wall Street' to run amuck. You can pretend differently, and blame Obama for our economic distress, the rise in the price of gasoline and the unemployment rate but doing so does not convince anyone who was alive and aware for the past dozen years.

Bush set the crisis in motion and the Republican Party has done nothing to help mitigate the misery of the American people or repair the damage done by Bush&Co.

Country First is a campaign slogan; the GOP's actual plan is to Starve the Beast, an ideology which supports a regressive and anti democratic movement in support of a Plutocracy. This plan is supported by an ad hoc set whose values include Avarice, Bigotry and a Callous Disregard for the working poor, middle class America, our environment - both social and physical - and the rule of law.

The point is (as everyone knows but some still continue to deny) is that Bush fucked up the economy. He cut taxes, prosecuted a war of choice and allowed 'Wall Street' to run amuck. You can pretend differently, and blame Obama for our economic distress, the rise in the price of gasoline and the unemployment rate but doing so does not convince anyone who was alive and aware for the past dozen years.

Bush set the crisis in motion and the Republican Party has done nothing to help mitigate the misery of the American people or repair the damage done by Bush&Co.

Country First is a campaign slogan; the GOP's actual plan is to Starve the Beast, an ideology which supports a regressive and anti democratic movement in support of a Plutocracy. This plan is supported by an ad hoc set whose values include Avarice, Bigotry and a Callous Disregard for the working poor, middle class America, our environment - both social and physical - and the rule of law.

Obviously, I disagree !00%.

Joe was talking about Romney, not Boooosh.

And as with McCain before him, Romney has every intention of following Bush's lead by cutting taxes on the wealthiest Americans, and blaming our debt on entitlements instead of insane wars.

And as with McCain before him, Romney has every intention of following Bush's lead by cutting taxes on the wealthiest Americans, and blaming our debt on entitlements instead of insane wars.
1) however you would like to spinit, Romney is NOT responsible for our debt woes.

2) Tax cuts are not the problem, when discussing our debt woes.

3) the sanity of the wars is a totally different debate.

Forum List

Back