Stupid Jews!!! Why would you stop ASSSSad's Chemical Weapons????

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Report: Israel stopped Assad's chemical warfare - Israel News, Ynetnews

The article states that IDF intelligence discovered ASSSSad was mixing chemical weapons to gas his own people (the method he learned from Sadam who gased the Kurds)! They passed the intelligence off to America who got others involved and they stopped ASSSad.

Why would the Jews do this? The Syrians are your ENEMY!!! The rebels who will eventually take over are going to be Al Qaeda style Islamofacists! They will be worse than ASSSSad!

Bad move. They should have kept it to themselves and allowed ASSSSad to gas his people and increase the body count. Best thing for Israel is for ASSSSad to destroy as much of the Syrian infrastructure as possible, kill as many Syrians as possible (hopefully topping 1 mil), while the rebels kill as many in the ASSSSad military as possible, destroy as much of the Syrian military and civilian infrastructure as possible. Therefore, when Al Qaeda Islamofacists take over, they will have a country that is in ashes!

In the last days of November, Israel’s top military commanders called the Pentagon to discuss troubling intelligence that was showing up on satellite imagery: Syrian troops appeared to be mixing chemicals at two storage sites, probably the deadly nerve gas sarin, and filling dozens of 500-pounds bombs that could be loaded on airplanes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/08/w...ytimes.com/pages/world/middleeast/index.jsonp

Maybe he wants to give israel a "going away" present

In the last days of November, Israel’s top military commanders called the Pentagon to discuss troubling intelligence that was showing up on satellite imagery: Syrian troops appeared to be mixing chemicals at two storage sites, probably the deadly nerve gas sarin, and filling dozens of 500-pounds bombs that could be loaded on airplanes.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/08/w...ytimes.com/pages/world/middleeast/index.jsonp

GayHook is too stupid to understand that Israel could have very well been a target, maybe not the only one...Chemical Weapons are called the "poor man's nukes," and I bet every middle east country has them to offset Israel's nukes...

GayHook is too stupid to understand that Israel could have very well been a target, maybe not the only one...Chemical Weapons are called the "poor man's nukes," and I bet every middle east country has them to offset Israel's nukes...

If you cannot see the difference between Israel having nukes and a country like Stria having nukes, well then ..You're mentally deficient

If you cannot see the difference between Israel having nukes and a country like Stria having nukes, well then ..You're mentally deficient

I know you're not too bright, I mean your toast right? Well, I'll dumb it down for you...The theory of "Armament Parrity" says, that in international relations, or a little dumbed down for you...differant countries, always try to get the weapontry they need to offset their perceived enemies..sometimes called "Mutually Assured Destrucftion." Dumbed down a little more for you...that Theory usually keeps the peace will prevail because an attack will result in your-own destruction...that's why Israel's enemies have them.

Little fool, Israel is and will be the target of Syria and your Moooslim brothers. ASSSSad could make them easily as could Al Qaeda terrorist that will take over after ASSSSad, so why is Israel protecting them now. Dumb move!

By the way very original on the gayhook one, I haven't heard that one before!

Forum List

Back