Stupid Jews for Obama

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
LOL: Stupid Jews.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

Anti Semites care. Wash your white sheet please.

Bare in mind, I'm pro Israel. But I just have to laugh that these nit wits are overwhelmingly supporting Obama while he keeps telling them to bend over and grab their ankles.

Seventy eight percent of Jews voted for Obama in 2008. And now, despite everything he does, the latest Gallup polls show that 63 percent of Jews are still supporting Obama.

Gallup.Com - Polling Matters by Frank Newport: Jewish and Mormon Voters: A Tale of Two Very Different Groups

Anti Semites care. Wash your white sheet please.

Oh please

There is nothing "anti Semitic" in that statement

You may be pro-Israel, many Jews are not. Many Jews are atheists and have little or no connection to any form of the Jewish Religion or State of Israel......unless / until someone they don't like makes an anti-semetic remark. Then, they find Religion!

Well at least it dropped from the 78% Papa Obama use to have

Jews wouldn't accept Jesus in the middle east, much less a Jesus that came to America...as Mormonism declares.

Liberal Jews hate other Jews and Israel. They're like rich liberals that hate other rich people and feel guilty about having so much money.

Liberal Jews put social issues about the survival of Israel because many of them forgot about what happened in WWII. They only care about themselves living in nice neighborhoods here in the USA.

Liberal Jews hate other Jews and Israel. They're like rich liberals that hate other rich people and feel guilty about having so much money.

Liberal Jews put social issues about the survival of Israel because many of them forgot about what happened in WWII. They only care about themselves living in nice neighborhoods here in the USA.

Are you a Liberal Jew?

A majority of Jews, both her and in Israel, think the Likud wingnuts desire of perpetual war is bullshit. Go figure.

Like the right here, they can only win by division. Most American Jews know the bullshit that the American Christian kooks are selling, i.e. they'll help them get to the end of times and convert them along the way.

Jews aren't a stupid people.

Uh, what?

So one needs to be someone to be able to analyze their actions.

What fucking stupidity.....

Are you a Liberal Jew?

A majority of Jews, both her and in Israel, think the Likud wingnuts desire of perpetual war is bullshit. Go figure.

Like the right here, they can only win by division. Most American Jews know the bullshit that the American Christian kooks are selling, i.e. they'll help them get to the end of times and convert them along the way.

Jews aren't a stupid people.

No of course not

Just the ones that will vote for Papa Obama

:eusa_angel:

So you hate them because they don't favor perpetual war and are pro civil rights. Are you stupid enough to think that they agree with the wackiest End of Timers?

Obama has undercut efforts to stop Iran from getting nukes and he has went against the established American policy of supporting Israel borders. The 1967 borders he advocated, literally put Israel at the threat of being extinct.

Apparently, Jews don't look after their own people. They look after their own individual interests and that's why they're constantly being hated by every community they go to.

Uh, what?

Are you a Liberal Jew?

Uh, what?

So one needs to be someone to be able to analyze their actions.

What fucking stupidity.....

No but you at least need to back up your bullshit, and I'm sure you've got tons of links for me that'll prove it.

:eusa_whistle:

DickSucker.....there are Jews that support the US miitary defending Israel and giving them military aid to defend themselves too.

The idiots that don't appreciate our protection are scum like you here that don't support the US military protecting you from yourselves. In reality, if we could hand you and the liberal Jews over to the muslim terrorists to satisfy their bloodthirst....

So you hate them because they don't favor perpetual war and are pro civil rights. Are you stupid enough to think that they agree with the wackiest End of Timers?

Forum List

Back