Stupid AOC is going to get us all Killed with her GND

I don't use much oil but I do use a lot of gas....I only get to drive about twenty five more years anyway so what do I care?

Its alrdy too late for that to work, What we need is something even more radical right now. Time for everyone to do their war time duty and put off their use of oil right now.
It’s Too Late for a Green New Deal; Can Other Radical? Plans Work?
If we don’t progress further and faster, the GND will become part of the predatory delay that will waste our last chance to continue to evolve.
I wonder what her take she has been promised, in the scheme will be?

Its alrdy too late for that to work, What we need is something even more radical right now. Time for everyone to do their war time duty and put off their use of oil right now.
It’s Too Late for a Green New Deal; Can Other Radical Plans Work?
If we don’t progress further and faster, the GND will become part of the predatory delay that will waste our last chance to continue to evolve.
Please all you libtardwachoshits, stop using OIL, that bad thing that comes out of the ground. Bust up your plastic keyboards, that are made from oil. Dont ride on a bus or bicycle that has parts made from OIL. Dont live in a house, that has stuff made from OIL. If you want to really not help out OIL, then strip down naked, go live in the forest or a cave, and only eat the plants around you, because the farm animals have been fed with stuff that was transported by OIL.

The Green New Deal won't kill anyone ... because it will never get passed.

We should send all far leftwing nutters that support AOC to the hills to live in grass huts and no technology.

That would be an awesome deal.

Of course it wont get passed now that we know its inadequate

Good idea .. I really think it's time to propose something much more radical...

"I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part...

ocasio-cortez-pelosi2.jpg

...And we're just the gals to do it."

How in the world did this country elect someone so scatter brained to a congressional seat ??? Got me scratching my head for sure. I guess she is one of the recipients of the everyone gets a trophy generation.

It’s Too Late for a Green New Deal; Can Other Radical Plans Work?
Truthout?

We only have 24 business hours before climate change kills us all.

Something very similar was passed years and years ago...it has been enacted against 3rd world countries, denying them cheap and plentiful energy. If you wonder what your own life would look like under the GND..look at theirs.

How in the world did this country elect someone so scatter brained to a congressional seat ??? Got me scratching my head for sure. I guess she is one of the recipients of the everyone gets a trophy generation.

How did teddy kennedy keep getting reelected for all those decades...Mary Joe Kopechne remains unavailable for comment.

Forum List

Back