Stupak's death threats came from LIBERALS.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
Work with me here.
He was getting death threats around March 20th, this is a time when he was still standing by his statement of not voting for the HC bill unless it protected taxpayer funding for abortions. Therefore, wouldnt it be angry liberals calling him? Why would conservatives waste their time with him when he was acting like a blue dog?

Work with me here.
He was getting death threats around March 20th, this is a time when he was still standing by his statement of not voting for the HC bill unless it protected taxpayer funding for abortions. Therefore, wouldnt it be angry liberals calling him? Why would conservatives waste their time with him when he was acting like a blue dog?

Work with you on these lies you're attempting to meme.

Don't think so..

Work with me here.

You know you are not telling the truth? Teh threats came from the far reactionary whackos. That's documented. Go look them up. What a loon.

Work with me here.

You know you are not telling the truth? Teh threats came from the far reactionary whackos. That's documented. Go look them up. What a loon.

why would angry conservatives call during the time he stated that he would standby his pro-life stance then?

why would anybody, leftwing whacko or rightwing nutjob, use death threats as a plausible means of getting a congressman to vote with your side?

The answer is simple...these people are extremists...just like the terrorists who think they can turn us toward their extreme position with violence and acts of terror. These idiots on both sides are the scurge of the political landscape and anyone caught committing acts of this kind should be locked up for life.

Work with me here.

why would angry conservatives call during the time he stated that he would standby his pro-life stance then?

Post some incontrovertible evidence, loon, or what you are doing is nothing more than saying something like the moon is made of cheese.

soooooooooooooo, has anybody been arrested for the threats & what are their politics?

Until that is answered I am going with an ACORN/union thug smear the opposition campaign being responsible.

Last edited:

Post some incontrovertible evidence, loon, or what you are doing is nothing more than saying something like the moon is made of cheese.
Doesn't the logic in the least bit compel you to question your beliefs in the premise that it was right wing loons that called? Up to the moment he changed his vote to "Aye" (1) he was holding up a vital piece of liberal legislation for what?
(2) To prevent government subsidization of abortions in the legislation,
He was acting against their desires on two fronts.
The calls he got preceded his change on the issue.

Last edited:
Of course.. and it was a liberal Democrat who flew his plane into the IRS building!

These people are NUTS.

Work with me here.

Threatening him was wrong (and I am sure it was right wingers) but, I am glad that blue dog is gone. I wish all blue dogs would just officially change their parties to republicans and be done with it.

Work with me here.

As a well educated graduate of the school of law, need I remind you of hasty conclusions? A clear example of illogic, or in latin: post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
Of course I know and knew many a member of the bar able to learn by rote but never able to think clearly or reasonably (mental health issues, as you likely know).

Work with me here.

Threatening him was wrong (and I am sure it was right wingers) but, I am glad that blue dog is gone. I wish all blue dogs would just officially change their parties to republicans and be done with it.

His seat very well might go to a Republican.

I will save this and one of us will come back here and gloat or have our tail between our legs. ....................that seat may go to a republican....lol

Last edited:
why would anybody, leftwing whacko or rightwing nutjob, use death threats as a plausible means of getting a congressman to vote with your side?

The answer is simple...these people are extremists...just like the terrorists who think they can turn us toward their extreme position with violence and acts of terror. These idiots on both sides are the scurge of the political landscape and anyone caught committing acts of this kind should be locked up for life.

liberals sabotaged and posed as these right wing "nuts". that is my conclusion.

By the way, I am willing to bet......a whole dollar.......that no matter who they pick for the supreme court, the righty's will be against them. :)

OR, it could very well go to a Tea Bagger candidate....

liberals sabotaged and posed as these right wing "nuts". that is my conclusion.

Conclusion? Likely delusion - see earlier post re mental illness.

By the way, I am willing to bet......a whole dollar.......that no matter who they pick for the supreme court, the righty's will be against them. :)

I'm willing to bet more...a whole donut. The party of no is that predictable.

btw, I like Hillary Clinton for the job - smart and understands the political process from very important perspectives: The Congress as a Senator, the White House as first lady and as a member of a protected class
The SC must not be packed by ideologues - Alito, Roberts, Scalia and Thomas are too rigid and very partisan.

Forum List

Back