Stupak Did Not Cave, Because In Order To Cave You Have To Have Principles In The Firs

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
BUMPED for Monday Morning in case anybody missed it. You have to see this. The video shows us that this vote presented absolutely no abortion dilemma for Stupak. His holding back, then flipping at the last minute appears to be just theater to make it look to his constituents as if he were really conflicted

Ace of Spades HQ

he sure had me fooled. call me stupack! :eek:

BUMPED for Monday Morning in case anybody missed it. You have to see this. The video shows us that this vote presented absolutely no abortion dilemma for Stupak. His holding back, then flipping at the last minute appears to be just theater to make it look to his constituents as if he were really conflicted

Ace of Spades HQ

I just wonder what you know about "principles", besides reading about them in a book.....:eusa_eh:

Ace of Spades HQ

I just wonder what you know about "principles", besides reading about them in a book.....:eusa_eh:
wonder away,, it's infinitely more satisfying than masturbation.

Ace of Spades HQ

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Ace of Spades HQ

I see that the he's lost the Campaign for Life award that he was supposed to have been honored with this week. Probably a good decision from them..... It's a bit stupid to honor someone who sold his principles.

Ace of Spades HQ

You've done a comparison study, have you?:eusa_eh:

Ace of Spades HQ

yeah, but she probably prefers the latter ... :lol:

Last edited:

Ace of Spades HQ

I AGREE! Pro-lifer's "principles" are indeed just non-existent figments of their imaginations.

Opps...:lol:

Forum List

Back