Stunning victory for States rights-Arizona

Arizona leads the way. They are also the first state with "death panels".

Originally posted by Big Black Dog
I think it should be open season on all illegal aliens. Government should pay $5.00 per ear off of an illegal alien.

Too bad the only thing that's gonna be hunted down to extinction in the US occupied mexican territories is your white ass, Anglo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Illegals would decline if we went after those who hire them. No work? They will return from whence they came.

That was the plan after the 1986 Amnesty but never materialized. It will be a repeat performance if we allow amnesty again. If they cannot work they will leave and they will not come and border patrol agents can concentrate all their energy in going after drug smugglers. The solution to stopping illegal immigration is in businesses that hire illegal aliens. The rhetoric that our economy will collapse if ilegal aliens left do not fly because it has been proven over and over that when business are raided americans live up for jobs. Even Mc Donalds. Blacks have been fired and replaced by illegal aliens. And we have a massive unskilled labor force in spite of the spin we need cheap unskilled illegal aliens labor because we have none. My daughter was laid of a professional job and took a job as a Nanny. My dentist suppliment is business at Wal Mart and so does a Teacher.

José;3689985 said:
I think it should be open season on all illegal aliens. Government should pay $5.00 per ear off of an illegal alien.

Too bad the only thing that's gonna be hunted down to extinction in the US occupied mexican territories is your white ass, Anglo. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jose, the fact that you are here and not in Mexico proves the point that you are a fucking loser. Any one who give a bucket of shit about themselves or their country will not tuck their tails and run away. :eusa_hand:

I think federal enforcement would be a good idea as well. All those who have illegal nannies should have worries more than the immigrants. You hire an illegal, you get to spend 5 years regretting it.

José;3689985 said:

Jose, the fact that you are here and not in Mexico proves the point that you are a fucking loser. Any one who give a bucket of shit about themselves or their country will not tuck their tails and run away. :eusa_hand:

BBD conceives the worst kind of atrocities against illegals and I get flak. :eek: :eek: I enthusiastically applaud your evenhandedness.

Anyway, you took some days off and I thought something bad could have happened to you, LilOlLady. Glad to see you back, alive, kicking and screaming to high heaven about illegal immigration again : )

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back