Stunning Upset in Florida Primary

TEA Party candidates winning Primaries is proof that the TEA Party is on it's way out.

Wait, wut? :confused:

What plays well with 51% of the GOP who voted may not play that well in the general election, when Democrats and Independents vote.

Its proof the republican party is dying

Yep 2010 and the recent Wisconsin recall was also proof the republican party is dying. Whoops my bad. I misspelled democrat like you did.

Whoops, that seat was just won back by the smallest margin and a lot of Koch money changed hands. In fact, they blew their wad on that goofball. I'll bet they're pissed.

Here are the presidential and Senate polls for Wisconsin:

RCP Average 7/5 - 8/6 -- 49.8 44.4 Obama +5.4

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin: Romney vs. Obama

Poll Date Sample Baldwin (D) Thompson (R) Spread
RCP Average 7/5 - 8/6 -- 45.8 45.3 Baldwin +0.5

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Wisconsin Senate - Thompson vs. Baldwin

You might not want to get too cocky yet about any Republican on any ballot..

Yep 2010 and the recent Wisconsin recall was also proof the republican party is dying. Whoops my bad. I misspelled democrat like you did.

Whoops, that seat was just won back by the smallest margin and a lot of Koch money changed hands. In fact, they blew their wad on that goofball. I'll bet they're pissed.

You feed of the polls while I'm pointing out things that really happened. You know things that proved that the Republican party is dying. ahahahaha

TEA Party candidates winning Primaries is proof that the TEA Party is on it's way out.

Wait, wut? :confused:

It doesn't mean anything until the general election. If most of these tea party candidates end up losing in the general, then we can draw one conclusion. If they win, then another.

What I like about this story is that money doesn't buy an election. Of course, Meg Whitman already taught us that.

Make sure you keep chanting loudly about how citizens United has sold out elections tot he highest bidder though. It's the typical double speak hypocracy we're all so fond of hearing.

This election will almost certainly bring us a mixed bag where neither party gains much ground. While both parties blame each other, they both refuse to work together on anything.

Go tea party radicals. I am sure your far right stance and insanity will be great for the regular election at capturing that hard to get moderate vote.

allen West won in a landslide. I was glad to see that. He is one politician that is for the american people, and i support him all the way. He stands up for all of us, when the others don't.

Go tea party radicals. I am sure your far right stance and insanity will be great for the regular election at capturing that hard to get moderate vote.

Obama is Ebola laced toxic waste to moderates and Jews and taxpayers.

You fuckers are going to have to manufacture million of fake votes to even make it close

Forum List

Back