Stunning Silence From the Left At Obama Continuing Bush-Era Terror Policies

New Rule:

The right either has to stop complaining about Bush era policies, or they have to stop complaining about Democrats complaining about Bush era policies.

Any time someone on the left makes a criticism that involves Bush's tenure as President the resounding reply from the right wing is a chorus of "BOOOOOOOSH!" from deep in their bellies, akin to a sold out crowd at M&T Stadium at the beginning of the final stanza of the national anthem. And I guess that's all find and dandy by itself, you don't want to hear it anymore. But if that's the case, for the love of god, be happy when the left doesn't complain about it anymore. I know, I know, you're trying to point out what you think is the Democrats' hypocrisy. But hypocrisy is a two way street you know. So either, it's fair game for everyone to challenge the other side on hypocrisy, or everybody on both sides needs to just shut the fuck up about Bush already.

Last edited:
New Rule:

The right either has to stop complaining about Bush era policies, or they have to stop complaining about Democrats complaining about Bush era policies.

Any time someone on the left makes a criticism that involves Bush's tenure as President the resounding reply from the right wing is a chorus of "BOOOOOOOSH!" from deep in their bellies, akin to a sold out crowd at M&T Stadium at the beginning of the final stanza of the national anthem. And I guess that's all find and dandy by itself, you don't want to hear it anymore. But if that's the case, for the love of god, be happy when the left doesn't complain about it anymore. I know, I know, you're trying to point out what you think is the Democrats' hypocrisy. But hypocrisy is a two way street you know. So either, it's fair game for everyone to challenge the other side on hypocrisy, or everybody on both sides needs to just shut the fuck up about Bush already.

Get ready to be called a partisan hack.
In any event, this doesn't surprise me. I doubt you'll hear much from the right in gov't either.

It's all part of their scheme to turn the country into an oligarchy, with whatever propped up figurehead they want. As long as those old people remain in gov't, then we'll head down the road to a police state.

Here's my reply.........take a couple of minutes and watch:

"Words Matter" Obama Lies Documented (in his own words) - YouTube

Not MY words...your presidents. Liar. Nothing more, nothing less. LIAR

'Transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstone of my Administration'

dope3.jpg

Forum List

Back