Stunning rebuke of Obama by PBS

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I was watching this today and couldn't believe my eyes. This is the first serious in depth analysis of Obama practices I've seen by the left. You really need to watch the video because the class warfare rhetoric comes full circle.

The most amazing bit of information I got from this video were the stats of big bank profits under 3 years of Obama as compared to 8 years under Bush.

3 years under Obama netted the big banks 83 BILLION

8 years under Bush netted the big banks 77 BILLION

And you libs say Obama is for middle America. Laughable. Obama is BIG MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Felq4CkyC6E&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Ps. Sorry for the poor quality of the video. I don't have a capture card.

Last edited:
Barack Obama has received more Wall Street cash than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. That's just fact. But the OWS/Democrat nutters will of course conveniently ignore this reality. Just like they ignore GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt being his 'Jobs Czar.'

• Banned
This bit of pure gold needs to be used in the general election no matter who our nominee is.

Not the fact that the banks made money, but the idea that Obama railed against them for breaking the back of our country and then stood by while they reaped all the rewards of our tax dollars.

Very surpising coming from PBS. They and NPR usually do suck up to the Democrats while bashing Republicans. I'll give em credit for being honest on this one.

• Banned
Barack Obama has received more Wall Street cash than any other Politician in the last 20yrs. That's just fact. But the OWS/Democrat nutters will of course conveniently ignore this reality. Just like they ignore GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt being his 'Jobs Czar.'

Indeed. The people need to take back our govt. I hope the Tea Party gets engaged for 2012

Bill Moyers is a national treasure, of course he was full of shit whenever he took any other populist view of politics.

• Banned
Later in the show the have video of Obama when he announced his jobs czar proudly proclaiming "GE has something they can teach the rest of the American companies"

LMAO

YEAH, HOW TO AVOID ALL TAX LIABILITIES!

Omg, this shit is writing itself.

Some folks think that the MSM walks lockstep with the left and that's a problem with drinking too much Kool-Aid. The MSM leans left, which is a far cry from walking lock-step.
Sure there is the Huff Puff, Media Matters; but who really thinks that news resources like that, are really MSM?

I was watching this today and couldn't believe my eyes. This is the first serious in depth analysis of Obama practices I've seen by the left. You really need to watch the video because the class warfare rhetoric comes full circle.

The most amazing bit of information I got from this video were the stats of big bank profits under 3 years of Obama as compared to 8 years under Bush.

PBS is on the left.....say it aint so...:eek:

:lol:

(And here's Moe Dowd turning on Obama. The only thing worse than this would be having your girlfriend turn her back to you when you crawled into bed. How can this be? The opening rounds of a campaign to nominate Hillary instead? Too many votes to steal?)

"When MoDo is good, she’s really good. When she’s bad, she’s really bad.

This is really good MoDo:

Reagan didn’t socialize with the press. He spent his evenings with Nancy, watching TV with dinner trays. But he knew that to transcend, you can’t condescend.

The portrait of the first couple in Jodi Kantor’s new book, “The Obamas,” bristles with aggrievement and the rational president’s disdain for the irrational nature of politics, the press and Republicans. Despite what his rivals say, the president and the first lady do believe in American exceptionalism — their own, and they feel overassaulted and underappreciated.

We disappointed them"

» Good MoDo, good - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

I don't understand. The right has been hurling the class warfare rhetoric ever since Obama to office. Yet, when you find out that corporation and banks are doing well and that the rich are getting richer, right wingers turn around and say, "I told you so?"

This is borderline schizophrenia or either demonstrates that the right will take a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" attitude with Obama.

I really don't understand this madness.

Obama certainly has ties to Wall Street and to big banks. However, I think it would be extraordinarily difficult for Republicans to make this fact a central theme of their campaign. Obama fought for Dodd-Frank, Romney would says he would repeal it (Romney would repeal Dodd-Frank law - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com). So the Republican nominee would have to say that Obama didn't do enough to rein in Wall Street while at the same time pledging to do even less.

Newt Gingrich just upset Romney in a primary with a campaign that was almost solely devoted to so-called class warfare,

and the Right is loving it.

So shut up, you idiot.

Is this supposed to be an argument to vote Republican? Republicans are going to crack down on the banks?

lolol

amazing

Is this supposed to be an argument to vote Republican? Republicans are going to crack down on the banks?

lolol

No, its an argument to throw your 1% bullshit back in your pimple cratered face dickhead.

Forum List

Back