Stunned: The left is coming out against.....the FBI in Portland?

Well, Allie, no one is keeping you here. If you feel that this state is so bad, why don't you go to one that you like?

The left runs Oregon? Well, we are more liberal than most states. But then, we have a higher percentage of educated people than most states.

WIngnuts would rather whine than act

You don't know Oregon, do you?
People can't act in Oregon because the population centers, filled with liberal, anti-American, generally non-native, assholes control the entire state. Hence the anger east of the Cascades. We have no say in anything. I'm not sure what you would have us do, short of rebellion or something drastic like that. We own land...but we're not allowed to build, produce or subdivide. We have great resources...which we're not allowed to touch.

My nephew played high school football in Oregon and went to South Carolina as a running back. His dad went to Ga. Tech and played there and everything you claim about Oregon is BS except that there are a lot of liberals there, like a lot of places. He owns land and built what he wanted and raises animals on it. WTF are you talking about?
You do not know shit about Oregon. Your generalizations are absurd.
"an anger east of the Cascades"
Allie, you are the one that is angry. You work a government job for peanuts that pays $100 an hour in the private sector as an educated psychologist.

WIngnuts would rather whine than act

You don't know Oregon, do you?
People can't act in Oregon because the population centers, filled with liberal, anti-American, generally non-native, assholes control the entire state. Hence the anger east of the Cascades. We have no say in anything. I'm not sure what you would have us do, short of rebellion or something drastic like that. We own land...but we're not allowed to build, produce or subdivide. We have great resources...which we're not allowed to touch.

My nephew played high school football in Oregon and went to South Carolina as a running back. His dad went to Ga. Tech and played there and everything you claim about Oregon is BS except that there are a lot of liberals there, like a lot of places. He owns land and built what he wanted and raises animals on it. WTF are you talking about?
You do not know shit about Oregon. Your generalizations are absurd.
"an anger east of the Cascades"
Allie, you are the one that is angry. You work a government job for peanuts that pays $100 an hour in the private sector as an educated psychologist.

Another wingnut sucking on the govts' teats. That's what people who can't get a real job do

Forum List

Back