Stumpy

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The Jack Russell Terrorist killed a large rat. He's eight months old not qute and he's killed a large rat. That's my boy!

i am just joking about the clean house.....we have a creek next to the house.....we had a sleeper sofa....we were watching tv...and decided to fold out the sofa and watch tv laying down....so we are removing the cushions when i see a tail...a long tail....it was a norway rat...huge fucker...apparently the guy with cows had his feed out and they got into it and reproduced at will...and were all over the creek.....needless to say ...we drove to the store and got box upon box of rat poison (hubby offered hotel room) but we stayed in house that night....i got rid of the sofa ....the damn rats were so big the cats just looked at them and ran

Stumpy killed him outside around the pool area. We have dipped little mice out before but never a rat. No pictures forthcoming. Husband disposed of said rat.

My dog would kill a rat.

She definitely has killed mice and half grown kittens who were foolish enough to let her catch them in our yard...

They're killing machines.

I also had a big goofy lovey dog...she was hound or lab and shepherd, big black dog with floppy ears and brown points...

I saw her out in the snow throwing a feed bag around once adn couldn't figure out what had gotten into her....

There was a mouse in the bag. She'd catch it, throw it up, and if she missed it on the way down it would land on or near the bag, run inside, and she'd get it again.

I know, awful, but fascinating. By the time I got to her, it was deceased.

I think we have nutria around here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUql1wH6ugM]Nutria in Oregon - YouTube[/ame]

Not to be confused with...

muskrat:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpo_R2Usvoc]Muskrat - Fontenelle Forest - YouTube[/ame]

i am just joking about the clean house.....we have a creek next to the house.....we had a sleeper sofa....we were watching tv...and decided to fold out the sofa and watch tv laying down....so we are removing the cushions when i see a tail...a long tail....it was a norway rat...huge fucker...apparently the guy with cows had his feed out and they got into it and reproduced at will...and were all over the creek.....needless to say ...we drove to the store and got box upon box of rat poison (hubby offered hotel room) but we stayed in house that night....i got rid of the sofa ....the damn rats were so big the cats just looked at them and ran

We went to look at a couch on Craigs list. We got to the guys house and went out back to see the sofa . lifted a cushion and about 10 or more mice fell out. Nasty.

my beloved Bailey ( may she rest in peace) would jump so high she once jumped and killed a bird mid air while it was trying to land.. All she had to do is see a bird in our yard and she would go crazy..

Forum List

Back