Stuff You Said And Wished You Hadn't

I was working drive-thru at a fast food place. It was slow, and I was on the phone with my boyfriend. Then the beeper went off, a customer. So I got off the phone really fast and answered the intercom, "Welcome to Skyline. I love you."

Then there was the time I called my pastor's wife a slut... :duh3:
She had been standing around with a group of men, and they were joking about her being the lone woman surrounded by men. I chimed in, "Yeah, Donna, you slut." Her face turned beet red, so did mine. She still occasionally calls me a slut.

you are a fucking asshole.....i knew i shouldn't have come to this meeting

i had to appologize....

i said........i am sorry that i think you are a fucking asshole...it was very unprofessional of me to say that to you

mom4 said:
I was working drive-thru at a fast food place. It was slow, and I was on the phone with my boyfriend. Then the beeper went off, a customer. So I got off the phone really fast and answered the intercom, "Welcome to Skyline. I love you."

She had been standing around with a group of men, and they were joking about her being the lone woman surrounded by men. I chimed in, "Yeah, Donna, you slut." Her face turned beet red, so did mine. She still occasionally calls me a slut.

LOL there must be some bad karma coming from that one??? J/K

mom4 said:

I would have ordered then said, "I love you too."

She wouldn't have been so embarrassed if the shoe didn't fit at some time....

:D

Bonnie said:
I can actually hear you saying that!! :tng:

I have this dorky friend who used to drive up to drive thrus and say stupid stuff like, "And I would like a side of thighs and one of you to go!"

Every time he did this it was excruciating to be seen associating with such a dork. He would pull around and think he was the smoothest man and everybody should be calling him "velvet" as a nickname. He would then seriously ask the girl for her phone number.

I would never, ever, order food at the same time he did or even in the same restaurant. He would order food specially made then make them repeat it back twice and talk to them like they were idiots the whole time while ordering, then finish it off with his "smooth" pass and a request for a phone number.

My favorite thing to tell him is he had swapped spit with more men than women, when he objected I would remind him being rude to people at fast food restaurants tends to make them spit in the food.

He was sure that he could tell if there was any spit in the food. I kept telling him he can't taste the spit in his mouth all the time why would he think it would change the flavor of the food?

Oh well, enough about my idiot friend. I could ramble on for hours telling you all the stupid things he has done. People here would never believe that much stupid could be packed into one human being.

no1tovote4 said:
I have this dorky friend who used to drive up to drive thrus and say stupid stuff like, "And I would like a side of thighs and one of you to go!"

Every time he did this it was excruciating to be seen associating with such a dork. He would pull around and think he was the smoothest man and everybody should be calling him "velvet" as a nickname. He would then seriously ask the girl for her phone number.

I would never, ever, order food at the same time he did or even in the same restaurant. He would order food specially made then make them repeat it back twice and talk to them like they were idiots the whole time while ordering, then finish it off with his "smooth" pass and a request for a phone number.

My favorite thing to tell him is he had swapped spit with more men than women, when he objected I would remind him being rude to people at fast food restaurants tends to make them spit in the food.

He was sure that he could tell if there was any spit in the food. I kept telling him he can't taste the spit in his mouth all the time why would he think it would change the flavor of the food?

Oh well, enough about my idiot friend. I could ramble on for hours telling you all the stupid things he has done. People here would never believe that much stupid could be packed into one human being.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....why is he still your friend?

no1tovote4 said:

Is this one of the friends the left you naked on the couch with that woman of ill refute????

manu1959 said:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....why is he still your friend?

I guess I wouldn't call him that anymore. I haven't spoken to him in more than a year. I have known the guy since kindergarten. Would you believe that he/she has recently begun a sex change? Actually he/she/it is likely at the point where surgery is soon to happen.

no1tovote4 said:
I guess I wouldn't call him that anymore. I haven't spoken to him in more than a year. I have known the guy since kindergarten. Would you believe that he/she has recently begun a sex change? Actually he/she/it is likely at the point where surgery is soon to happen.

Wow that is a bombshell!!! Is that going to be hard for you to relate to him that is now she???

no1tovote4 said:

changin the outy to an inny huh? that dude will never leave the house once he has boobs

no1tovote4 said:

So he's gonna be a lesbian with bad pickup lines?

Bonnie said:
Wow that is a bombshell!!! Is that going to be hard for you to relate to him that is now she???

No doubt.

I actually stopped talking to "him" because all he ever did was ask to "borrow" money. I had told him that he would never get another dime from me, but he wouldn't listen. I would hang up whenever he asked for money, he finally learned. But I guess he/she/it had no reason to call anymore, since he/she/it learned not to ask for money I have received only two calls and the last was a year ago when he/she/it told me about the sex change thing.

Forum List

Back