Stuff I Wrote Before The Apathy That Is G.W. Douche

Yes...Stef, I Am God. I guess you were the last to know that here. :lol:

Using Rebub spin tactics huh? Like when Kerry made a comment about Cheney having a daughter who is gay yet somehow completely opposes the rights of gays. Then the repub machine spun that to make him look like an asshole to overshadow the POINT of his comment. Wasn't it the beloved Ann Coulter who called Edwards a "faggot". Your people didn't get up in arms about that. At least my remarks aren't stereotypical, slanderous and or racist. So why so offended by the word DOUCHE?

Hate is natural. Doesn't your president show hate (elitism at least) in his policies? Just because someone comes out and says "I hate such and such", is that any different from using actions that show that too. Get off you high horse Steff. Something tells me you have other issues. Your crafty sarcasm show me that you have the seed of hate inside you just the same.
AND FOR THE FINAL TIME ITS NOT POETRY. ITS JUST A JAM I PUNCHED OUT ON PAPER.

The kinds of people I know and have come in contact with are those you fear, don't understand or have a 4 minute "inside" report on the news for. Hard ass people from the shit stain of life. Basically the ignored. A group that only grows outside the boundries of race. Your heart is misplaced and ill managed. If the name calling stopped would that change anything about your feelings on what I wrote? HELL NO!

And that Steff is the real issue.

I feel sorry for you all...

Pah-lease. More evidence of a mismanaged heart. Too much t.v. I presume.

religion and religious yearning are not to my taste but loved some of your lines, excuse my messing but i liked these pieces

a prelude to remembering me seeking answers
for reasons why
i still remain searching for something

institutionalized faith where lunatics
find escape to be themselves
To be held up high
in their own minds as the best

poorly interpreted and often abused
doctrine of their decree
so in all your attempts to live free
where does your human side retreat

Yes...Steffi Am God. I guess you were the last to know that here. :lol:

Using Repub spin tactics huh? Like when Kerry made a comment about Cheney having a daughter who is gay yet somehow completely opposes the rights of gays. Then the repub machine spun that to make him look like an asshole to overshadow the POINT of his comment. Wasn't it the beloved Ann Coulter who called Edwards a "faggot". Your people didn't get up in arms about that. At least my remarks aren't stereotypical, slanderous and or racist. So why so offended by the word DOUCHE?

Hate is natural. Doesn't your president show hate (elitism at least) in his policies? Just because someone comes out and says "I hate such and such", is that any different from using actions that show that too. Get off you high horse Steff. Something tells me you have other issues. Your crafty sarcasm show me that you have the seed of hate inside you just the same.
AND FOR THE FINAL TIME ITS NOT POETRY. ITS JUST A JAM I PUNCHED OUT ON PAPER.

The kinds of people I know and have come in contact with are those you fear, don't understand or have a 4 minute "inside" report on the news for. Hard ass people from the shit stain of life. Basically the ignored. A group that only grows outside the boundaries of race. Your heart is misplaced and ill managed. If the name calling stopped would that change anything about your feelings on what I wrote? HELL NO!

And that Steff is the real issue.

Pah-lease. More evidence of a mismanaged heart. Too much t.v. I presume.

Just like a typical liberal....Has to write a book to try and spin their the INTELLEGENT ONES.........we conservatives are from Cave Man...so we need a gosh dam book to EDUMACAT US......:bowdown:

I fell asleep during your little rant.....couldn't finish it all...........Not only are you a snobby person, but you could give a shit less about the people you believe are below you.l...You are a typical liberal who.........Uses people only for your own benefit because it makes you...........SOMEBODY....
I saw you poster....of handicapped people..............you can explain away......anyway you can...
I saw your post...........if you want my autograph........open your mouth.......
You are just another phony...liberal......who says THEY CARE..........we know and see a lot of you.....

So I say..............WHATEVER.....:lol:

You must be a real joy to be around at.........parties.........eek....:eusa_dance:

You truly do make me laugh my ass off.......because seeing through people like you.........IS...the a real laugh...

Stephanie, not sure what to make of your reply. It went against the person and your imaginings of that person. You didn't really tackle the writing. So what if you didn't like the writing. Tell us why and tell us what a typical liberal is? That is the piece I am interested in.

agreed.

For all I can tell, you're a man hating non-sex receiving fatty.

sheeesh...how could you tell I was only 5' tall and weight 300 lbs...

You are amazing....Not only can you tell when people are going to hell, but you can guess a person's weight.

And your crystal ball seeing of me being a man hater and also a fattey............WoW....You Rock....so true.

You should think about joining a carnival.....travel around, spread your talent for all the world to see..:lol: ..........

Forum List

Back