Study: Women commit less crime than men

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
From a variety of sources, it is clear that females are less involved in serious offense categories, and they commit less harm. Women's acts of violence, compared to those of men, result in fewer injuries and less serious injuries. Their property crimes usually involve less monetary loss or less property damage.
Females are less likely than males to become repeat offenders. Long-term careers in crime are very rare among women. Some pursue relatively brief careers (in relation to male criminal careers) in prostitution, drug offenses, or minor property crimes like shoplifting or check forging.
Gender and Crime - Differences Between Male And Female Offending Patterns

That is not surprising to me but I expect those stats to change withing the next five to ten years. Biggest troublemaker in my school are currently female. Chick fights five to one ratio vs the boys. Feminism has taken an ugly turn..

women can blend easier...and i think the suggestion that men do the time ...is correct...most of the time when a couple get arrested ..the man does the time...

Of course women commit fewer crimes than men!

I mean really now, that is a no brainer.

All women have to do to get what they want is lie back and think of a credit card.

I love women, but admit it Ms. Luissa, women prefer plastic.

When purchasing and having sex.

Forum List

Back