Study: Why people don´t vote

Got this same article in English? Or, is this something that is happening in Germany and has nothing to do with American politics?

Got this same article in English? Or, is this something that is happening in Germany and has nothing to do with American politics?
I mean, duh. Why else would they post american politics in the europe forum?

Ignorant fuckin' Americans? How dare we not speak every language on the planet, eh?
A person that can speak two languages is bilingual. A person that can speak one language is an American Lol

An older and a new study reveal what is apparent anyway: Those with cash in hands go voting, those without don´t. And why? Because they don´t trust the parties. The turnout of the poor population is 40 % below the turnout the wealthy.

German:
Warum Menschen nicht zur Wahl gehen

Because most of mainstream 'parties' are bunch of corrupted lying goof-for-nothing carrier 'politicians' whom nobody trust.

Ignorant fuckin' Americans? How dare we not speak every language on the planet, eh?
A person that can speak two languages is bilingual. A person that can speak one language is an American Lol

A person that can only lie is a democrat.

Forum List

Back