Study: U.S. Flag Only Boosts GOP or Time for Left to remove Flag from Public Places

Carby thinks that's a sign of patriotism, apparently.

He's quite at liberty to do that...but not force us to accept such speech.
America-hating retards can do what they like to the flag; it's a Constitutionally-protected expression of hatred for the United States.

Similarly, I can call them America-hating retards who don't know how good they've got it.

Apparently the following people did not look at the flag enough
h/t moonbattery
twitter

4th-july-moonbat-tweets.gif

America-hating retards can do what they like to the flag; it's a Constitutionally-protected expression of hatred for the United States.

Similarly, I can call them America-hating retards who don't know how good they've got it.

And I would completely concur with your synopsis.
icon14.gif

He attended a dem rally to commit mass murder. Though america hating right wing trash like you applaud the execution of innocent children
...says the abortion supporter ironically.

Let me know if you need me to explain where you fucked up, Junior.

Yes we all know how you right wing scum think. An embryo is most precious thing on earth that must be protected with huge government and attacks on women,......until they are born. Then it's OK to murder them.
No, that's what you believe right wingers think.

But of course, you're wrong.

Oh, and your contempt for embryos is noted. Entirely unsurprising.

Say, have you noticed that the only people who support abortion have already been born?

And I would completely concur with your synopsis.
icon14.gif
:beer:

Agree as well

Sadly
here are some real OWS losers celebrating the 4th

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyefhgX4Tq8]Oakland Occupiers Hold "F*ck the 4th" Day, Burn American Flags (video) - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, I just saw a flag and got a strange urge to scratch my butt and throw a rock at a NEGRO!!!

Bullshit.

You scratch that crabby ass of yours constantly and when have you ever passed up a chance to fuck with blacks?

Godam hypocrit...

Agree as well

Sadly
here are some real OWS losers celebrating the 4th

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyefhgX4Tq8]Oakland Occupiers Hold "F*ck the 4th" Day, Burn American Flags (video) - YouTube[/ame]
Retards, one and all.

Oh, but don't you DARE say they hate America! :cool:

I saw a flag yesterday and got a strange urge to beat up some Gay people!

This study has really made me think, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I saw a flag yesterday and got a strange urge to beat up some Gay people!

This study has really made me think, thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Don't worry

The liberal in you will want to burn the flag
so you are covered

:eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back