Study suggests Fox News viewers less informed than those not watching any news

I have heard and seen the fox lies with my own ears and eyes.

Every damned time I turn it on they say something that isnt true.

PROVABLY untrue.

Pot_Meet_Kettle.jpg

I guess she looking for the kettle.:lol:

What did you find surprising about a liberal run study finding out fox news "is bad"?

Thats like being shocked that Rush Limbaugh thinks liberal media outlets lie :cuckoo:

This does not mean that it is not true though.

I have absolutely no doubt that, to those who need to find straw to build their strawmen, this will be a useful source.

It is one incredibly small survey. It is neither 'true' nor 'false', but please don't let facts get in the way of your preconceived ideas.

The truth is out there, and someone is right some of the time. Saying that something is not true because it comes from a liberal source, or a conservative source is pretty ignorant, but some of you wallow in ignorance.

Last edited:
Hilarious.

Republicans insist there simply has to be more than a measly 6% of scientists who are Republican. Republicans think science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy. And yet, there just has to be more than a measly 6% of scientists who are Republican.

Now we find that Fox viewers are "misled" into stupid. It just can't be true.

Obama must have taken a trip costing $200,000,000.00 dollars a day.

Obama hates white people.

The government want's death panels (which is ironic from the party that applauds executions).

The government spent 16 dollars EACH for hundreds of muffins.

And so on..............

And so forth...........

Oh that Saudi Prince owned Fox news.

And the Republicans flock to defend them.

Republicans defend Fox. Sane people defend the truth. From those who watch Fox.

Are those who view ABC NBC CBS any better and more informed? I really don't think so.
How about those like Lakhota, who've never had an original thought in their lives, and have the likes of Think Progress and The Daily KOS do all of their thinking for them?:eusa_whistle:

Hilarious.

Republicans insist there simply has to be more than a measly 6% of scientists who are Republican. Republicans think science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy. And yet, there just has to be more than a measly 6% of scientists who are Republican.

The government want's death panels (which is ironic from the party that applauds executions).

And so on..............

And so forth...........

Awesome ... what do Democrats and yourself defend then?

Hilarious.

And so on..............

And so forth...........

Still spewing shit that is more of a demonstration of your own lack of ability to comprehend statistics, huh? At least you are consistent - even it if is consistently stupid.

612 people in New Jersey - that's the sample size. 612 out of 300+ million.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad that people actually take this as a credible study.

Are those who view ABC NBC CBS any better and more informed? I really don't think so.
How about those like Lakhota, who've never had an original thought in their lives, and have the likes of Think Progress and The Daily KOS do all of their thinking for them?:eusa_whistle:
YEP when she post a thread it's always the link of an article and mostly no commentary from her. but at least she will start a thread unlike jake starkey .

Forum List

Back