Study Shows.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
If your female on this board, your rep points automatically soar, just stating the results.

Not so, froggy dear. I must get negged at least twice a day. But I pos repped you with the few pitiful points I do have just to cheer you up.

You cheer me up no matter what you do

If your female on this board, your rep points automatically soar, just stating the results.

All of the ladies on this board deserve all the rep we can give them, and even more! Hate to say it, but many of the ladies are more intelligent than lots of the males who post on this board - with the exception of just a few of us fellas. We know who we are... Just saying.:eusa_whistle:

All of the ladies on this board deserve all the rep we can give them, and even more! Hate to say it, but many of the ladies are more intelligent than lots of the males who post on this board - with the exception of just a few of us fellas. We know who we are... Just saying.:eusa_whistle:

What a suck up.

I was going to give you some until I read the last part.:lol:

froggy, is there a function on USMB that sorts posters by rep? Just askin'.

I have no idea what anyone else's rep is (until they neg me, LOL) and I could give a fuck.

My guess is that socially conservative people neg rep a whole lot more, so people with low rep points most likely are offending them. Kinda sorta like a reverse badge of honor.

froggy, is there a function on USMB that sorts posters by rep? Just askin'.

I have no idea what anyone else's rep is (until they neg me, LOL) and I could give a fuck.

My guess is that socially conservative people neg rep a whole lot more, so people with low rep points most likely are offending them. Kinda sorta like a reverse badge of honor.

Not that i know of, but what do i know.

Forum List

Back