Study Shows Whites Are More Racist Then They Think

It is hard to treat blacks as a equal, when they don't behave as such.

It is hard to treat blacks as a equal, when they don't behave as such.

You probably don't know any black people. Did some black guy beat you up or took your girlfriend? What is the real story Tank?

tai-chi-too-much-emphasis-on-energy.jpg

yep... because anything from blackplanet.com is sure to be honest and non-partisan :lol:

Oh, and just so you

Here’s the scene: Researchers in Toronto recruited 120 non-black York University students for what purported to be a psychology study.

'non-black' =/= White

Also, I noticed there was non control group to determine whether individuals of any race would have any tendency to partner with members of their own race- nor did they perform the experiment in reverse.

In short, yet another 52 post has been found to be

bullshit_pile.jpg

Hmmm.. I WONDER what kind of shit is posted over at BLACKPLANET DOT COM?

yup.... stupid, misinformed, racist shit from the black klan..

nothing to see here.. no one gives fuck..

Blackplanet equals black Klan? Read a little closer idiot, the site hotlinked that story from the Associated Press, why are you so farcically pretentious? Does the truth hurt that bad?

Blackplanet equals black Klan? Read a little closer idiot, the site hotlinked that story from the Associated Press, why are you so farcically pretentious? Does the truth hurt that bad?

In fact, black planet is no more less racist than stormfront. I'll let your tiny simian brain think about that for a while.

Hell, any wonder why an article like that would sell like collared greens in the ghetto at a website dedicated to applying the black filter to everything? Hell, I bet you don't give that much validity to the next article that stormfront reposts regarding the next black man to act criminally toward a white person.. of course, ironically, THAT would just be stormfrint's racism!

In fact, black planet is no more less racist than stormfront. I'll let your tiny simian brain think about that for a while.

LMAO, totally ridiculous, now the Bass knows for sure you're one deluded piece of trash, a look a both stormfront and blackplanet side by side refutes your nonsense. Not even close to being the same.

Hell, any wonder why an article like that would sell like collared greens in the ghetto at a website dedicated to applying the black filter to everything? Hell, I bet you don't give that much validity to the next article that stormfront reposts regarding the next black man to act criminally toward a white person.. of course, ironically, THAT would just be stormfrint's racism!

Stormfront is full of white racists that worship Hitler and was founded by an former Klan leader named Don Black, now lets see your evidence that blackplanet and stormfront are the same in being racist.

Someone spends far too much time worrying about being discriminated against and not enough time out there pounding the pavement....

or maybe 'the bass' talks about himself in the third person IRL...

that would be a big red sign to any HR person I know.

LMAO, totally ridiculous, now the Bass knows for sure you're one deluded piece of trash, a look a both stormfront and blackplanet side by side refutes your nonsense. Not even close to being the same.

Stormfront is full of white racists that worship Hitler and was founded by an former Klan leader named Don Black, now lets see your evidence that blackplanet and stormfront are the same in being racist.

Bass, we all know that you would try to justify a black man raping a white chick and eating a white baby as nothing more than oppression from a white culture. When you find that you have to filter your life according to race then don't cry when you are called a racist just like those over at stormfront. Hell, if I posted at WHITEPLANET you'd be crying left and fucking right about blue eyed devils. As it is, you seem to think that you are impervious to acting like a racist just because you are black. sorry, you don't get a free pass.

Someone spends far too much time worrying about being discriminated against and not enough time out there pounding the pavement....

smokescreen: attempt to conceal embarrassing or scandalous information

I can tell you that I'd never hire him.

Bass, we all know that you would try to justify a black man raping a white chick and eating a white baby as nothing more than oppression from a white culture. When you find that you have to filter your life according to race then don't cry when you are called a racist just like those over at stormfront. Hell, if I posted at WHITEPLANET you'd be crying left and fucking right about blue eyed devils. As it is, you seem to think that you are impervious to acting like a racist just because you are black. sorry, you don't get a free pass.

Basically you've provided no evidence that blackplanet is the black version of stormfront so the Bass is now moving on.

I'm shocked. :lol:

I wouldn't either fwiw. And the color of his skin wouldn't have a thing to do with it. But I bet he'd walk away whining that he was discriminated against.

Basically you've provided no evidence that blackplanet is the black version of stormfront so the Bass is now moving on.

No, what i've proven is that your bias reflexively keeps you from drawing a correlation based on nothing more than the common black color of your skin to those with whom you'd defend regardless.

It's cool.. You and the posters at stormfront are similarly self righteous to the point of irony.

I wouldn't either fwiw. And the color of his skin wouldn't have a thing to do with it. But I bet he'd walk away whining that he was discriminated against.

no doubt. We have a guy in this town who ran for city council and came in last place.. His response? Sue the city for discrimination.

pathetic, really.

no doubt. We have a guy in this town who ran for city council and came in last place.. His response? Sue the city for discrimination.

pathetic, really.

pretty much my feeling on the subject... particularly when there are real acts of discrimination which occur. the poseurs only detract from the legitimate claims

pathetic, really.

pretty much my feeling on the subject... particularly when there are real acts of discrimination which occur. the poseurs only detract from the legitimate claims

I agree on so many levels, Jillian. Even levels that I'll not bring up in this particular thread.

Forum List

Back