Study Shows Migrants Use Almost TWICE The Welfare Benefits As Native-Born Americans

...One small problem. Jaun illegal can't get most of the bennies you claim he can. If he sets one foot in the offices to apply for it,ICE is just down the hallway. His best bet is to remain invisible.
Which means he's stuck working for peanuts under-the-table.

Which means he's greatly depressing the wage-levels in his community for low-end jobs.

Translation: "Anchor Babies"

Translation

If you don't like it change the Constitution
No thanks.

We'll just change the way the 14th is interpreted.

We're very close to a 6-3 Court now. :21:

It's funny. You actually think that because a Republican President appointed a Justice that they will be able to manipulate the Justice to whatever the "Party" wants? You have some growing up to do.
Tick... tick... tick... you'd better hope RBG hangs-in there a while longer... :21:

...One small problem. Jaun illegal can't get most of the bennies you claim he can. If he sets one foot in the offices to apply for it,ICE is just down the hallway. His best bet is to remain invisible.

Which means he's greatly depressing the wage-levels in his community for low-end jobs.

Finally we have something we can agree on. And how do we cure this? Not by running around chasing illegals which isn't working so well. We go after the Employers and put their butts behind bars and shut down their businesses so the honest businesses can take those jobs with legal workers. Simple as that. The first one I would go after would be the Trump Businesses that knowingly use illegal immigrants and then work my way down. By the time I would get to close to the bottom, most that used to use illegals would have stopped doing that and there would be no reason for the illegal workers to come here in the first place considering Mexico has a shortage of workers for their own Manufacturing Plants.

Translation: "Anchor Babies"

Translation

If you don't like it change the Constitution
No thanks.

We'll just change the way the 14th is interpreted.

We're very close to a 6-3 Court now. :21:

It's funny. You actually think that because a Republican President appointed a Justice that they will be able to manipulate the Justice to whatever the "Party" wants? You have some growing up to do.
Tick... tick... tick... you'd better hope RBG hangs-in there a while longer... :21:

LOL, so you think the Strupets will own the Supreme Court and they will do your bidding? Sooner than later, another Chief Justice Black will come into the Supreme Court and blow that all to hell and gone.

Finally we have something we can agree on. And how do we cure this? Not by running around chasing illegals which isn't working so well. We go after the Employers and put their butts behind bars and shut down their businesses so the honest businesses can take those jobs with legal workers. Simple as that. The first one I would go after would be the Trump Businesses that knowingly use illegal immigrants and then work my way down. By the time I would get to close to the bottom, most that used to use illegals would have stopped doing that and there would be no reason for the illegal workers to come here in the first place considering Mexico has a shortage of workers for their own Manufacturing Plants.
That are a dozen or so steps required to fix this, however, it's the first - and biggest - step.

That are a dozen or so steps required to fix this, however, it's the first - and biggest - step.

You do realize that the first step is to put a stop to it by stepping all over the Trump Industries who are probably the worst ones at it in the Nation. They even beat out the Major Chicken Producers and that's damned hard to do. Are you willing to stand up with me and go after the Trump Industries and start locking a few kids up?

From the CATO Institute.

The federal government spent about $2.3 trillion in 2016 on the welfare state, an amount equal to approximately 60 percent of all federal outlays in that year.1 A full $1.5 trillion of those expenditures went to the entitlement programs of Social Security and Medicare, whose intended beneficiaries are the elderly, while the other $800 billion went to means-tested welfare benefits, whose intended beneficiaries are the poor.2Overall, immigrants are less likely to consume welfare benefits and, when they do, they generally consume a lower dollar value of benefits than native-born Americans. Immigrants who meet the eligibility thresholds of age for the entitlement programs or poverty for the means-tested welfare programs generally have lower use rates and consume a lower dollar value relative to native-born Americans.3 The per capita cost of providing welfare to immigrants is substantially less than the per capita cost of providing welfare to native-born Americans.
Cato is a right of center think tank. What used to be considered conservative

Just a reminder

...You do realize that the first step is to put a stop to it by stepping all over the Trump Industries who are probably the worst ones at it in the Nation. They even beat out the Major Chicken Producers and that's damned hard to do. Are you willing to stand up with me and go after the Trump Industries and start locking a few kids up?
Nahhh... let's leave the Best for Last... otherwise, we lose the Catalyzing Agent... :21:

...You do realize that the first step is to put a stop to it by stepping all over the Trump Industries who are probably the worst ones at it in the Nation. They even beat out the Major Chicken Producers and that's damned hard to do. Are you willing to stand up with me and go after the Trump Industries and start locking a few kids up?
Nahhh... let's leave the Best for Last... otherwise, we lose the Catalyzing Agent... :21:

What's the matter, you afraid that it would affect Trump? Nothing has so far. And there is enough information out there to get convictions in just about any court already. And don't worry, Trump can't be convicted or even impeached on it. He's safe. That is, until he leaves office but it would have to stand inline behind the State of NY and Maryland. Of course, you could just make him King for life and get around all this for him. He could visit his Kids in Club Med for 47 months.

...What's the matter, you afraid that it would affect Trump?...
Obviously.

He has one use; as a Catalyzing Agent directed against Illegal Aliens.

Once that problem is remedied or greatly ameliorated, he will be past his Use-By Date, and you can have at him... :21:

Obviously.

Once that problem is remedied or greatly ameliorated, he will be past his Use-By Date, and you can have at him... :21:

Hey,now. I don't want him. You brought him. He's yours. Take out your own trash.

Obviously.

Hey,now. I don't want him. You brought him. He's yours. Take out your own trash.
Oh, c'mon, now, you're itching to prosecute...

I, for one, say 'knock yourself out', but only after his usefulness as a Catalyzing Agent on Immigration is over.

Obviously.

Oh, c'mon, now, you're itching to prosecute...

I, for one, say 'knock yourself out', but only after his usefulness as a Catalyzing Agent on Immigration is over.

You got me there but I will never want to see any sitting president impeached and convicted by the Senate. It's bad enough we had a VP sent to Prison.

Forum List

Back