Study shows link between homosexuality and pedophilia

The FACT remains that their behaviour is legal and is just as natural as your black skin.

Well then... Using that definition the behavior wherein an adult engages in sex with a minor CHILD would be acceptable as it nothing less than natural... We've seen this little fag promote homosexual adult/child sex on this very thread, where I said at the time, that these predators are only interested in one thing and that is t establish all forms of sexual deviancy as "legal" so that they can engage in unfettered sexual intercourse with children.

Let he record reflect that this fag was for homosexual sex when it was illegal... The assertion that she requires the act to be legal to engage in it, advocate for and otherwise promote it, is a lie of a damnable variety. This feminized little queen is a function of pure evil.

Last edited:
You dumb gay sex supporting neo-libtard, you rely on the APA when you like and now you dismiss them when they don't agree with your stupidity? There is *NO* evidence of genetic predisposition for homosexuality, no gay gene has ever been discovered so where the hell is yur evidence of a genetic predisposition for homosexuality? You can keep the insults up to stall, but the Bass isn't letting up. The Constitution says nothing about gay sex and gay sex acts, you support gay sex and gay sex acts, not the Constitution. Rejecting gay sex as sinful, contra to the bible and being outright disgusting isn't bigotry you moron.

The APA is just one facet that makes your position such a laughing stock. Who is stating that the APA doesn't agree that homosexuality is genetic? They state that they don't know, but GENETICS knows.

Genetics Has A Role In Determining Sexual Orientation In Men, Further Evidence
Genetics Has A Role In Determining Sexual Orientation In Men, Further Evidence

There. Evidence. Now, did you want to post something that looks like evidence or are you more comfy circle jerking glockmail, sunni and pubes?

and AGAIN, the Constitution doesn't say anything about ANY sexual behaviour. And, since homosexuality is legal behaviour I suggest you read the Ninth Amendment. I'll post it for you if you if you have someone to read it for you.. The Constitution doesn't abide by your concept of sin, dogma junkie.. It's not based on your fucked up morality. Please, continue to bring up the Constitution so I can keep kicking you in the fucking teeth with it.

:clap2:

The Bass is a wise and thoughtful man. :clap2:

HAHAHA!

and THAT takes the cake, dude! "wise and thoughtful" is precisely the kind of comment that separates you ignorant dogma junkie bastards who haven't the slightest idea what evidence means to science from those of us who do.

:lol:

Hey, isn't SHE a little young, dude?

:thup:

Well then... Using that definition the behavior wherein an adult engages in sex with a minor CHILD would be acceptable as it nothing less than natural... We've seen this little fag promote homosexual adult/child sex on this very thread, where I said at the time, that these predators are only interested in one thing and that is t establish all forms of sexual deviancy as "legal" so that they can engage in unfettered sexual intercourse with children.

Let he record reflect that this fag was for homosexual sex when it was illegal... The assertion that she requires the act to be legal to engage in it, advocate for and otherwise promote it, is a lie of a damnable variety. This feminized little queen is a function of pure evil.

uh, WHAT the fuck are you blathering about?

Is child molesting a LEGAL BEHAVIOUR? perhaps it is in that backwoods fucking hayseed rock that you reside but, for the rest of us, children are not consenting adults like two adult gay men are. But, hey, don't take my word for it.. Scroll up for evidence of christians having more fun with kids than gay men.

And i've no more promoted child molestation than you have conveyed that you have half the fucking brain of Dorothy's tin man. I guess we can figure out where the rage behind your exaggerated macho man act comes from, eh? My guess is that you know that your gay hating kind are on the decline and you are just waiting for your son to bring home Steve as his prom date. It must suck for you to know that your generation is as culturally sustainable as ****** hating strom thurman types these days, eh? :lol:

poor guy... I wish I could be around the day you get a mudhole stomped in your ass by a gay dude who just isn't about to take shit from the likes of you. Then again, you are the kind of guy who talks like a badass on the net and would probably sit there and let your quiet rage fester like the bleeding little pussy you are..

:clap2:

HAHAHA!

and THAT takes the cake, dude! "wise and thoughtful" is precisely the kind of comment that separates you ignorant dogma junkie bastards who haven't the slightest idea what evidence means to science from those of us who do.

:lol:

Hey, isn't SHE a little young, dude?

:thup:
What exactly is your science degree in? :badgrin:

Forum List

Back