Study released today on guns

Oh brother stop spinning That was an excellent post which made a valid point.

Clinton's and Hillary both use vile rhetoric to stir up emotions. He is a hypocrite.

It's not justified but Clinton is as guilty as anyone of stirring up trouble.

So, by that exact logic Bush I is just as responsible for 9/11, because he stationed troops in the Holy land. I don't believe that to be the case myself, but that is what you are implying.

That is in no way "spin", that is an exact comparison.

The poster did not blame Clinton directly for OKC bombing. The "poster" used Clinton's own logic of blaming others for what McVeigh did. She pointed out that Clinton should look in his own back yard before attempting to make others' appear dirty. She simply pointed out that the reasonings behind the bombing, (the excuses the culprits used), pointed directly to actions of his own administration.

Why do you mince words and drag a small part of a conversation on for eternity? It is not witty or cute at all. It's boring and frustrating.

It's not supposed to be "witty" or "Cute", and I keep posting about it because other posters, like you, keep telling me I'm being ridiculous for making an obvious logical comparison.

I do not believe anyone should be trying to excuse a terrorist act by pointing out that their motivations may have been justified.

Which is EXACTLY what was in that post.

Do you think it's "witty" or "cute" to blame Bush I for 9/11? Because that's exactly the same thing.

Forum List

Back