Study predicts health law will raise premiums on young adults Read more: http://theh

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by Dont Taz Me Bro, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,544
    Actually, I think a 42% increase on adults aged 21 to 29 is a fantastic thing. They voted for this clusterfuck so they can feel the consequences of their ignorance and stupidity.

2. earlycuyler

earlycuyler Extra long Bad Ass Cut.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,183
    Already there. I canceled ours, and will take a job in the oil patch for benefits. It just cost WAAAAAY to much.

3. AmyNation

AmyNation Road Warrior Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,016
    The next 4 years are going to be hard. I don't think repealing the ACA is possible, so I will try to only hope lawmakers are able to keep up with the unintended consequences of the ACA.

4. dblack

dblack Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,790
    Oh, I think most of them were quite "intended", depending on whose intentions we're talking about.

5. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,141
    WHAT! But Obama and his team gave the CBO very selective information and numbers to run that don't show an increase in costs!

Honestly I'm a bit shocked Obama ran for a second term, past the fact that he said he wouldn't if the economy was still chit, but I guess politicians lie right... But mainly because things have gotten so bad and are going to get so much worse under his watch. Maybe Obama really does believe the crap he spews, but Bush ran for a second term and I know that dumb fuck didn't believe a thing he said.

6. waltky

waltky Wise ol' monkey Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,887
    States surrendering to accepting Obamacare...
    :eusa_eh:
    States surrender to health care law, set up exchanges
    Sunday, January 6, 2013 - President Obama’s signature health care reforms are accelerating into the new year, with a growing number of state-run insurance markets getting the green light from the federal government, even as critics decry the law as a dagger to small businesses and a tea party icon attempts to repeal it for the 34th time.
    See also:

State appeals order to pay for special autism treatment
    Sunday, 01.06.13 - Faced with a judge’s order that it pay for a special treatment for autistic children covered by Medicaid, the state seeks to have the ruling overturned.