Study: More than 1 egg a day could increase risk for heart disease

the egg gets a bad rap..............
cooking-eggs.gif

it has a lot to do with genetics also
if you exercise, you cut down the risk
etc
so, it's mostly a bunch of crap
  • Race or ethnicity. In 2013 heart disease was the leading cause of death in the United States for non-Hispanic whites, non-Hispanic blacks, and American Indians. For Hispanics, and Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, heart disease is second only to cancer as a cause of death.1
etc
my father's brother died of heart disease when he was ''young''
.....my father and 2 of his other brothers were in the hospital at the same time for heart problems
Family History & Your Risk for Heart Disease | cdc.gov
“Both the risk of heart disease and risk factors for heart disease are strongly linked to family history,”
Family History and Heart Disease, Stroke

etc
  • Race or ethnicity. In 2013 heart disease was the leading cause of death in the United States for non-Hispanic whites, non-Hispanic blacks, and American Indians. For Hispanics, and Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, heart disease is second only to cancer as a cause of death.1
etc
.....my father and 2 of his other brothers were in the hospital at the same time for heart problems
“Both the risk of heart disease and risk factors for heart disease are strongly linked to family history,”
A good diet, exercise, and lots of supplements will trump genetics most times. Also staying away from Big Pharma pill pushing doctors, greatly improves your chances at longevity.

etc
etc
A good diet, exercise, and lots of supplements will trump genetics most times. Also staying away from Big Pharma pill pushing doctors, greatly improves your chances at longevity.
I can't believe these entertainers/etc STILL take all these pills/drugs/etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the list is too long to post of entertainers dying of drugs/pills/etc
death after death after death--and they STILL gobble up the pills/drugs!
= humans want to ''feel good''

etc
etc
I can't believe these entertainers/etc STILL take all these pills/drugs/etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the list is too long to post of entertainers dying of drugs/pills/etc
death after death after death--and they STILL gobble up the pills/drugs!
= humans want to ''feel good''
There is a certain entitlement attitude going on. We seem to think we're entitled to feel good all the time and can't handle normal everyday stress any more, which makes drug addictions that much easier.

I wish these supposedly knowledgeable scientists would make up their minds

While the newer discoveries are changing the way we understand nutrition, and the human body; many are slow to catch up. And given the complexity of the topic, many cannot see the forest for the trees.
Take the Government food pyramid that was funded by the grain lobby. They have it all wrong, and are largely to blame for the obesity epidemic our nation suffers.
Enter Keto. While it isn’t for everyone. It is suitable for most people when... WHEN, done correctly. 10 years ago, most doctors, and nutritionists would swear my diet was a heart attack waiting to happen. They’d spout off about cholesterol, triglycerides, and on, and on...
I cycle on, and off Keto in intervals according to my trading and fitness plan. Currently at 6 months on. Time to switch next week. But... 6 months into a diet consisting of %80 fats, %15 proteins, and %5 carbs my numbers have come back better than %90 of the American population.
Total cholesterol-108. Suggested... under 200..
HDL- 40. Suggested 40 and under...
Triglycerides-50. Suggested under 150.
LDLs- no measurable amount. Under 100 suggested.
Total HDL ratio- 2.7 suggested, under 4.

These numbers defy not only the old school understanding of human nutrition. They even puzzled my physician. Because the results don’t skew with what his schooling would have had him predict, based upon my diet. I was his first patient that had been in long term Ketosis, and he found my numbers, and the results of my diet absolutely fascinating.
Long story short. Take the so called “experts” findings with a grain of salt. Often times they are merely regurgitating the same out of date info they were taught...

Meh...I go through life eating and drinking whatever the fuck I want for the most part.
I have curbed my carbs and sugar to some extent but when the good stuff comes off the pit or out of the oven,stove I throw caution to the wind!
I'll be a good boy some other day,and if I die a few years early I'm okay with that.

We are seniors and we eat our own chicken eggs pretty much daily.
Today I had more heart test and all came back good.
I also thanked the doctor for not throwing me out like most do for refusing to take test he recommended. He wanted to do the Nuclear Cat and I said no radiation. So he gave me the test I ask for which was Heart sonogram 'spell'.
I don't take any meds but will if I think I need them.
I do get skin cancers removed and biopsied or froze.
Obesity is what is killing us and processed foods. Also GMO and poor chemical filled soil.
We try to grow some of our food in gardens and greenhouse..

While the newer discoveries are changing the way we understand nutrition, and the human body; many are slow to catch up. And given the complexity of the topic, many cannot see the forest for the trees.
Take the Government food pyramid that was funded by the grain lobby. They have it all wrong, and are largely to blame for the obesity epidemic our nation suffers.
Enter Keto. While it isn’t for everyone. It is suitable for most people when... WHEN, done correctly. 10 years ago, most doctors, and nutritionists would swear my diet was a heart attack waiting to happen. They’d spout off about cholesterol, triglycerides, and on, and on...
I cycle on, and off Keto in intervals according to my trading and fitness plan. Currently at 6 months on. Time to switch next week. But... 6 months into a diet consisting of %80 fats, %15 proteins, and %5 carbs my numbers have come back better than %90 of the American population.

These numbers defy not only the old school understanding of human nutrition. They even puzzled my physician. Because the results don’t skew with what his schooling would have had him predict, based upon my diet. I was his first patient that had been in long term Ketosis, and he found my numbers, and the results of my diet absolutely fascinating.
Long story short. Take the so called “experts” findings with a grain of salt. Often times they are merely regurgitating the same out of date info they were taught...

Keto is full of very sick abused and chemical fed animals. Time will tell I guess if it is what they claim.
Not to speak of what it is doign to our environment.

Keto is full of very sick abused and chemical fed animals. Time will tell I guess if it is what they claim.
I eat farm raised, and grass fed whenever possible. Keto is a nutrition program. It has nothing to do with what actually goes into the animals. When it comes to food it’s like anything else. Buyer beware...

I eat farm raised, and grass fed whenever possible. Keto is a nutrition program. It has nothing to do with what actually goes into the animals. When it comes to food it’s like anything else. Buyer beware...

Vas just be careful and keep a watch out. Take care.

Forum List

Back