Study: Mixed Marriages Tax the Brain

The only reason I responded to this thread was the title.

I am a white man who is married to a black woman.

And yes, she sometimes taxes my brain.

Not because of race though.

Mainly because she is right about things more times that I am.

So I am forced to bow to her wisdom. :eusa_angel:

Sunni Man now i dont agree with interracial marriages, however i dont going around bashing them, cause what maybe custom for me, may not be custom for you, and women no matter what race taxes all our brains lol "just joking ladies"(cant live with'em cant live without'em)WhiteLion says Woooo

So I am forced to bow to her wisdom. :eusa_angel:

*whipping sound, evil grin*

So I am forced to bow to her wisdom.
:clap2:

They say one's spouse is not going to be perfect. I disagree; my wife is perfect....THAT'S THE PROBLEM! Black women have such a high standard placed on them because of a racist society that their level of perfection can almost be hard to live with sometimes...LOL!

They say one's spouse is not going to be perfect. I disagree; my wife is perfect....THAT'S THE PROBLEM! Black women have such a high standard placed on them because of a racist society that their level of perfection can almost be hard to live with sometimes...LOL!
My wife is from Africia, so being exposed to a racist society doesn't define who she is as a person.

She is just naturally intelligent, because the culture she comes from highly values education and the wisdom of older people.

My wife is from Africia, so being exposed to a racist society doesn't define who she is as a person.

She is just naturally intelligent, because the culture she comes from highly values education and the wisdom of older people.
Mine is from the good ole US of A, and although she too is naturally intelligent, she has been forced to excel to keep racists from having an excuse to fire her. Her mother was a "first black" employee on a number of jobs and has had to undergo intense scrutiny and wariness; and, doing so without giving the slightest loophole for her enemies to find fault with her work. She has passed on to her daughter, my wife, a passion for excellence with attention to detail. This makes for a very disciplined lifestyle in my wife (which is sometimes hard to live with...LOL).

Mine is from the good ole US of A, and although she too is naturally intelligent, she has been forced to excel to keep racists from having an excuse to fire her. Her mother was a "first black" employee on a number of jobs and has had to undergo intense scrutiny and wariness; and, doing so without giving the slightest loophole for her enemies to find fault with her work. She has passed on to her daughter, my wife, a passion for excellence with attention to detail. This makes for a very disciplined lifestyle in my wife (which is sometimes hard to live with...LOL).
Sound like a wonderful gal and you have your hands full!! :eusa_angel:

My goodness, do we have two white men with black wives going back and forth about the superiority of the black woman?

For some reason, I'm suspicious.

I never claimed the black woman is superior to women of other races.

I just said that mine is a wise and noble woman with many qualities that I admire.

OK. But if I called a white woman "wise and noble," I'd be called a racist. You call a black woman "wise and noble," and you demonstrate your racial sensitivity, nay, your own race-blindness-cum-white wisdom. Isn't that a little fucked up? Why are non-whites always slathered with positive terms like "a proud people" or "they're really authentic" or whatever? Usually by good liberal whites. Whites are either nameless nothings or actively evil oppressors, no exceptions. I don't know, dudes. That shit's starting to get on my fucking nerves.

Makes me want to hang out with whites, stay married to my white wife, have more white babies and FUCK the rest of you. Y'all and Team Hussein Obama want some of this? I'm pulling on my khaki shorts and firing up the Volvo and we're gonna say "white power!" while we sip some Beaujolais!

Yeah!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back