Study: Mixed Marriages Tax the Brain

come to think of it, i have noticed a tendency towards general idiocy among racist people that i've met.

The following quote attests to your statement. How this poster could draw the conclusion that "diversity makes whites dumb" from his research quote is beyond me.

According to Richeson, most people find it unacceptable to behave in prejudiced ways during interracial interactions and make an effort to
avoid doing so, regardless of their level of racial bias. A different
research project by Richeson and her colleagues suggested that these
efforts could leave individuals temporarily depleted of the resources
needed to perform optimally on certain cognitive tasks. This new study by
Richeson provides striking evidence that supports the idea that
interracial contact temporarily impairs cognitive task performance.

In other words, diversity makes whites dumb.

Now that's news you can use.

[email protected]
603-646-3661
Dartmouth College

According to Richeson, most people find it unacceptable to behave in
prejudiced ways during interracial interactions and make an effort to
avoid doing so, regardless of their level of racial bias.

I find it unacceptable to behave in prejudiced ways during interracial interactions, but doing so is quite an effortless activity on my part. I am still wondering what this has to do with mixed marriage.

I find it unacceptable to behave in prejudiced ways during interracial interactions, but doing so is quite an effortless activity on my part. I am still wondering what this has to do with mixed marriage.

I often wondered this to, as well as how anyone would be 'taxed' to just not notice the differences. It's not hard really.

But you're lying. Read the article. You probably have convinced yourself it's "effortless," but the brain waves say otherwise. Your brain is racing at hundreds of miles an hour. Society says one thing, science says another. I'm going with science.

But you're lying. Read the article. You probably have convinced yourself it's "effortless," but the brain waves say otherwise. Your brain is racing at hundreds of miles an hour. Society says one thing, science says another. I'm going with science.

So, are you saying that you cannot just talk to a person because they are a person? Do you realize how many 'European Races' there are? The Norse are one, many of the Germanic countries hail from their race, the Celts are another. Many of the Europeans are of Mongol descendant. If you want to see people for different races, skin color is NOT the only separation when using science.

Diversity is Reversed Division, therefore social control

While I agree with acceptance, you are also correct. Forcing one to be diverse when they do not wish is just as bad as forcing one who is different from oneself to do something they do not wish. The problem is, both sides need to drop it, at the same time. Much like they teach in school (or use to before the extremists ruined it) drop it, sit down, and shut up.

People will hate something, that's only natural, everyone hates. As long as you do not base your actions on that hate there is nothing wrong with it. Also, to announce one side only advertises the other, or for the lay-person, it puts more focus on the other side.

It was once said if ya not liked by everyone you must be doing something right?? Judging by my Rep Power Indicator(RED) i must be on the right track here.....To go with the whim of the wind anyone can do, but to go "AGAINST" the tide of those going over a cliff is magnificent..

Sunni Man maybe your patronizing me, maybe not, but believe it or not, once upon a time i was a world class poet i wrote "TIME" true story...WhiteLion say Woo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back