Study: Lots of red meat increases mortality risk

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
AP headline in Yahoo.--Now isn't the risk of mortality always at 100% ? How does one increase it further than that ?

Excellent question, Dill. Of course you're right. Mortality rish is 100% for all of us no matter what we do or do not do.

When it comes to issues of health science, I fear that we're often mislead by our media who are more interested in writing headlines that attract readers than describe what the articles really say.

The sound bite/bumper sticker logic mentality dominates our media.

Excellent question, Dill. Of course you're right. Mortality rish is 100% for all of us no matter what we do or do not do.

When it comes to issues of health science, I fear that we're often mislead by our media who are more interested in writing headlines that attract readers than describe what the articles really say.

sad---I wish we we a bit smarter than that as a people. It might decrease the mortality rate :lol:

sad---I wish we we a bit smarter than that as a people. It might decrease the mortality rate :lol:

We can be genius health freaks.

We still have a 100% risk of dying.

AP headline in Yahoo.--Now isn't the risk of mortality always at 100% ? How does one increase it further than that ?

You ever watch Jay Leno on Monday nights? He does that "Headlines" bit. I think it's pretty funny. Last night his first one was, "Boring Topic Debated at Length." :lol:

Definitions of mortality risk on the Web:
(1) The likelihood that a life insured will die sooner than statistically expected. (2) The likelihood that an annuitant will live longer than ...
www.minnesotalife.com/about/glossary_pages/glossary_m.asp

quit being a contrary shithead someday and I might be your friend :lol:
Now that sounds like a mortality risk.:eusa_angel:

ya--some of my friends are already dead and all the rest will be eventually 100% of em.

We have fun tho so --what the hell ? You got any better offers ? :lol:

Forum List

Back