Study links Disneyland measles outbreak to low vaccination rates

This is a no brainer. Mandatory vax except for health and weak immune problems. The no brainers are the anti vaxxers. Dolts.

Study links Disneyland measles outbreak to low vaccination rates - LA Times

Yo, you need to be a total ass not to know where it is really coming from? Thanks Obama, bring more "Illegals and more Diseases" just what we need FOOL!!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 37960
Constantly looking to scapegoat an individual or group rather than embrace science. The modern Conservative way.

What science?

According to the scientists, measles was eradicated in our country in 2000. So the only way we have it now is..yup, you guessed it...people brought it in from other countries.

You're welcome. Any time you need assistance with the *science* I'm available.
Measles ain't small pox. With hammerheads refusing to vaccinate their children because of a patently false report about vaccines and autism stopped vaccinating their kids, there suddenly were more vulnerable kids.

The Disneyland outbreak was not unique. Measles appeared in the mid-west, north and southeast.

Blame immigrants, blame your lack of reading comprehension. Either way, it shows us that Conservatives never met a problem they could not blame on the 'other' rather than their own negligence.

Yo, I know the truth hurts dumb bell, about blaming? Who is still blaming Bush for his problems? SAD!

"GTP"

This is a no brainer. Mandatory vax except for health and weak immune problems. The no brainers are the anti vaxxers. Dolts.

Yo, you need to be a total ass not to know where it is really coming from? Thanks Obama, bring more "Illegals and more Diseases" just what we need FOOL!!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 37960

Family of 4 costs about $600/day for Disneyland. I kinda doubt illegals have that much to waste on frivolity.

"GTP"
View attachment 37960

Family of 4 costs about $600/day for Disneyland. I kinda doubt illegals have that much to waste on frivolity.
And that's just to get in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back