Study: Homophobic individuals more likely to be closet homosexuals.

Bull shit. It's health and lifestyle.

Not to mention this article is nothing more than a homo hack piece asuming those who don't think homos are all warm and fuzzy must be closet homos themselves. What a total load of horse shit. The old SWITCHEROO.... "if you don't like homos, then you must be one"... stupid beyond comprehension. The lengths to which the homo community won't go through to silence anyone who voices opposition to their perversion. It's just as disgusting as their illness.

That's entirely untrue.

Since some of the most prominent political figures on the right (i.e. Rick Santorum) clearly hate homosexuality in general, and base future policy decisions on their hatred of homosexuality, it is clearly a political issue.

Besides some personal bullshit, do you have any scientific data that contradicts the claims made in this study?

Because, if you don't, then you are clearly talking out of your ass.

It's pretty well known in the Gay community that the loudest and most insistant homophobes have a very high chance of being in the closet. An entire cottage industry of outing such people has been created to show the hypocrisy.

The Bible Belt is happy hunting grounds for those on the Down Low.

Some, Haggard, Foley, for example. Phyllis Schlafly isn't I gather.

And you people say my threads are stupid. LOL

I do not see the connection myself.......................................those that dislike gay Americans may do so for many reasons, all WRONG.

Many people simply disapprove of the lifestyle. Mostly for moral religious reasons. None the less this thread is as stupid as they come. Must be a slow news day huh

LIFESTYLE? It is a genetic trait, neither good, nor bad.

Many people simply disapprove of the lifestyle. Mostly for moral religious reasons. None the less this thread is as stupid as they come. Must be a slow news day huh

I see.

So, posting the results of a scientific study that proves that prominent political figures are likely guilty of the worst kind of hypocrisy is "Stupid" to you?

Hmm, I bet I could bring up several threads that you yourself started that pretty much say the same thing, albeit in a more caustic tone than the one I've used here.

Or maybe you just feel that a thread like this is "stupid" when you don't like the point it makes.

Homophobia is entirely political because it's been made political from centuries of oppression of homosexuals through political channels. Even today, it remains a big problem.

Not to mention this article is nothing more than a homo hack piece asuming those who don't think homos are all warm and fuzzy must be closet homos themselves. What a total load of horse shit. The old SWITCHEROO.... "if you don't like homos, then you must be one"... stupid beyond comprehension. The lengths to which the homo community won't go through to silence anyone who voices opposition to their perversion. It's just as disgusting as their illness.

The irony of it all is they want to convince people that there is nothing wrong with homosexual behavior while at the same time using homosexuality as a derrogatory term against their opponents. Their means and ends totally contradict. Quite frankly I dont think they really care about "equality" for homosexuals. It's just another weapon they can use to divide and attack people.

Personally, I dont think calling people gay is a very effect insult because I dont think it's insulting. They can accuse me of such behavior all day, but if it's not true, why on earth would I let it upset me? And if it was true, why would I take it as an insult?

Either way, they end up wasting their time with childish antics. Says much more about what they think than what I do.:)

That's entirely untrue.

Since some of the most prominent political figures on the right (i.e. Rick Santorum) clearly hate homosexuality in general, and base future policy decisions on their hatred of homosexuality, it is clearly a political issue.

Besides some personal bullshit, do you have any scientific data that contradicts the claims made in this study?

Because, if you don't, then you are clearly talking out of your ass.

Ive seen no evidence that Rick Santorum hates anyone, though I can see why youd malign him considering how outspoken he is against homosexual behavior

Homophobia is entirely political because it's been made political from centuries of oppression of homosexuals through political channels. Even today, it remains a big problem.

The irony of it all is they want to convince people that there is nothing wrong with homosexual behavior while at the same time using homosexuality as a derrogatory term against their opponents. Their means and ends totally contradict. Quite frankly I dont think they really care about "equality" for homosexuals. It's just another weapon they can use to divide and attack people.

Personally, I dont think calling people gay is a very effect insult because I dont think it's insulting. They can accuse me of such behavior all day, but if it's not true, why on earth would I let it upset me? And if it was true, why would I take it as an insult?

Either way, they end up wasting their time with childish antics. Says much more about what they think than what I do.:)

I don't see these people using it as a derogatory term. The closeted individuals bashing homosexuality are looked at negatively for living a lie and using that lie against other people.

I do not see the connection myself.......................................those that dislike gay Americans may do so for many reasons, all WRONG.

Its about as genetic as whether I want to eat cocoa crispies or bacon for breakfeast.

Nothing wrong with sucking cock if you're gay. The problem is, the people like Pale Rider who secretly desire it, bash gays.

You're not out there calling people fags and attacking the gays like Pale Rider is. So I have no reason to suspect anything from you.

Yeah.... no.

We don't care that said opponents are homosexual... We care that they are MASSIVE hypocrites.

Apparently, you seem support said hypocrisy, and as a result are desperately trying to change the subject.

I see.

So, posting the results of a scientific study that proves that prominent political figures are likely guilty of the worst kind of hypocrisy is "Stupid" to you?

Hmm, I bet I could bring up several threads that you yourself started that pretty much say the same thing, albeit in a more caustic tone than the one I've used here.

Or maybe you just feel that a thread like this is "stupid" when you don't like the point it makes.

Not at all. I fail to see any importance in either the results or the idiocy of spending money to study something so irrelevant. It ranks up there with the govt spending money to study shrimp on a treadmill. All the money that's wasted on this kind of nonsense could feed or cloth a lot of poor children or help find a cure for some disease.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Yeah.... no.

We don't care that said opponents are homosexual... We care that they are MASSIVE hypocrites.

Apparently, you seem support said hypocrisy, and as a result are desperately trying to change the subject.

So you are admitting that you plan to use this to do exactly what I said you were going to do. I wish I could say I was shocked.

You want to have your cake and eat it too. Im not sure why your own hypocrisy should be ignored when you try to point out the alleged hypocrisy of others. Especially when the only evidence for your accusation of hypocrisy is that you are infering that due to this study anyone who opposes you is clearly a closet homosexual.

Ive seen no evidence that Rick Santorum hates anyone, though I can see why youd malign him considering how outspoken he is against homosexual behavior

1. I am not a homosexual. I bring up this subject in the defense of friends of mine who are systematically being denied basic individual rights.

2. I didn't say Rick Santorum hates any specific person, but since he obviously hates the practice of homosexuality, and also obviously believes it to be a mortal sin, I can only wonder how you could think that said hatred would not apply to individuals who practiced homosexuality themselves.

Do you think people generally hate the practice of murder, but don't really hate the murderers themselves?

Its about as genetic as whether I want to eat cocoa crispies or bacon for breakfeast.

But why would people choose to be gay? Is it natural for all people then if it is a CHOICE?

So you are admitting that you plan to use this to do exactly what I said you were going to do. I wish I could say I was shocked.

You want to have your cake and eat it too. Im not sure why your own hypocrisy should be ignored when you try to point out the alleged hypocrisy of others. Especially when the only evidence for your accusation of hypocrisy is that you are infering that due to this study anyone who opposes you is clearly a closet homosexual.

Really? Did I call you a homophobe?

No, I did not.

I called Rick Santorum a homophobe, because he displays a pattern of homophobia, not because I disagree with him politically.

Not at all. I fail to see any importance in either the results or the idiocy of spending money to study something so irrelevant. It ranks up there with the govt spending money to study shrimp on a treadmill. All the money that's wasted on this kind of nonsense could feed or cloth a lot of poor children or help find a cure for some disease.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Apparently, some people felt it was in fact important enough to warrant a study.

Probably, I would guess, the same people that are being denied basic individual rights partially as a result of said homophobia.

And since there are quite a few studies that were done to garner data that would support... The Defense of Marriage Act, for example, it would only be logical to do a study examining the motives of the people that want to put DOMA in place.

Forum List

Back