Study finds that women who are ovulating are more into kissing.

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
Over the years we’ve featured a number of studies that attempt to associate ovulation with specific (and often complicated) behaviors in women, ranging from the accuracy of their gaydar to their likeliness to vote Republican or Democrat. In this study, the researchers used an “international online questionnaire” to determine whether women’s opinions of romantic kissing changes through their menstrual cycle. And sure enough, ovulating women felt that kissing was more important in the initial stages of the relationship than women who were not ovulating, and this association was related to hormone levels. Not only that, but ovulating women also placed more weight on the “pleasantness of a man’s breath”, which the authors suggest could be related to detecting pheremones.

Source: Study finds that women who are ovulating are more into kissing. - eReporter

We needed a "study" to find that out eh?

Seems to me more research is needed to find out what else ovulating women are more into. Where do I volunteer? :D

We needed a "study" to find that out eh?

Seems to me more research is needed to find out what else ovulating women are more into. Where do I volunteer? :D

Makes sense. Women need foreplay prior to sex, men just like foreplay. So if a woman's body is ready for conception, it stands to reason foreplay and acts typically seen in foreplay like kissing, hugging, and caressing will be higher on their list of fun things to do.

Forum List

Back