Study Finds Black Male's Useless

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCA said:
Hey I don't care about the "uck right now", i'm popping a bottle of Dom Perignon, anybody care for a glass?

Pass it around, too expensive for you to have the whole bottle! :cheers2:

fuzzykitten99 said:
I come back from vacation and many-a-weddings and graduations, plus much wanted, time-consuming home improvements to see that Big D has been banned. I am surprised that it didn't happen sooner...what happened, if anyone is able to disclose details?...

No details, just read through the thread, you'll get an idea.

I think with this, probably a good idea to stop commenting on this, ok everyone? Thanks.

Kathianne said:
No details, just read through the thread, you'll get an idea.

I think with this, probably a good idea to stop commenting on this, ok everyone? Thanks.

i guess i kinda skipped over some of his bs in this post because i was not sure when the actual 'banning' happened. this thread looked like his usual bs, so it was hard to pickout what happened. i will just take it as he went a few steps too far over the line.

fuzzykitten99 said:
i guess i kinda skipped over some of his bs in this post because i was not sure when the actual 'banning' happened. this thread looked like his usual bs, so it was hard to pickout what happened. i will just take it as he went a few steps too far over the line.

Sounds about right! Hope your vacation was great!

Kathianne said:
Sounds about right! Hope your vacation was great!

it was...we went to Florida (Orlando) and looked at a few vacation condos (no, not timeshare) for investment properties. Then we flew to Phoenix to see relatives.

I finally got to putting in my pond and started creation of my Japanese garden. The pond is about 12x18 and up to 3ft deep. it took a long time to dig and shape. not to mention costing more to start up than I thought(filters and pumps)--sigh...koi fish will have to wait until next spring :( . we also had new windows put in, I started my new job on the 12th, and I have been helping my best friend with her 3yo, and letting her fiance get a break...she is on strict bedrest (very HR)until she delivers her baby, which is due around 9/5.

fuzzykitten99 said:
it was...we went to Florida (Orlando) and looked at a few vacation condos (no, not timeshare) for investment properties. Then we flew to Phoenix to see relatives.

I finally got to putting in my pond and started creation of my Japanese garden. The pond is about 12x18 and up to 3ft deep. it took a long time to dig and shape. not to mention costing more to start up than I thought(filters and pumps)--sigh...koi fish will have to wait until next spring :( . we also had new windows put in, I started my new job on the 12th, and I have been helping my best friend with her 3yo, and letting her fiance get a break...she is on strict bedrest (very HR)until she delivers her baby, which is due around 9/5.

Well that sounds like a very busy summer! I gotta say, that baby in the avatar is too cute! Do not let your friend see the maternity thread, something about women who don't want babies. On that page though, you might find something to save for her fiance after the baby is born! LOL :cool:

Kathianne said:
Well that sounds like a very busy summer! I gotta say, that baby in the avatar is too cute! Do not let your friend see the maternity thread, something about women who don't want babies. On that page though, you might find something to save for her fiance after the baby is born! LOL :cool:

the avatar is a pic of my son, 2 days old in the hospital.

i did start reading that other thread, but did not get too far, because all it did was drudge up memories of my own past that i would rather forget, which is another reason that i haven't been here for a while. i got really pissed off and emotionally drained after the little spat with DK.

fuzzykitten99 said:
the avatar is a pic of my son, 2 days old in the hospital.

i did start reading that other thread, but did not get too far, because all it did was drudge up memories of my own past that i would rather forget, which is another reason that i haven't been here for a while. i got really pissed off and emotionally drained after the little spat with DK.

I'm sorry. Your son is a doll!

Due to repeatly misrepresenting on how a moderator approaches their duites here, Big D has been banned for one month. This came after several warnings for other issues including the statements contained in this thread.

MtnBiker

MtnBiker said:
Due to repeatly misrepresenting on how a moderator approaches their duites here, Big D has been banned for one month. This came after several warnings for other issues including the statements contained in this thread.

MtnBiker

Huzzah!

OCA said:
F***ING BANNED! HELL YES I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT! I will even take a warning for this! BIKER YOU ARE MY FRIGGIN HERO! USMB is tonight a better place thank you, thank you, thank you.
Do you have any idea how gay this makes you look?

Just try sticking to the issue.

Big D said:
Do you have any idea how gay this makes you look?

Just try sticking to the issue.

Seems to me a way to try and get you both banned quickly. C'mon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back