Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women

JBeukema

Rookie
Apr 23, 2009
everywhere and nowhere
(AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.
Only with regular occurrence will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."
CNN.com - Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women - October 2, 2003

I'll do my part to help women in their fight against breast cancer.

I'm going to email this around the office and post it on my Facebook.

Blow me down, but we need to raise awareness about this!

:lol:

Hey cool! Another chance to debunk this October 2003 fake story.

Fellatio Decreases Risk of breast cancer in women - Urban Legends

SUMMARY: Web page masquerading as a CNN news story claims women can decrease their risk of breast cancer by 'performing the act of fellatio on a regular basis.'

Description: Web hoax / Joke
Circulating since: October 2003

More laughs er...I mean links.

More On The Case for Bemused Skepticism: Fellatio and Breast Cancer Prevention

And Snopes:

snopes.com: Fellatio Breast Cancer Reduction

:eusa_liar: :eusa_whistle:

• Banned

SUMMARY: Web page masquerading as a CNN news story claims women can decrease their risk of breast cancer by 'performing the act of fellatio on a regular basis.'

:eusa_liar:

Did it occur to you that perhaps there was a reason it was posted under 'humour'? :eusa_whistle:

are you always so dense?

:eusa_liar:

Did it occur to you that perhaps there was a reason it was posted under 'humour'? :eusa_whistle:

are you always so dense?

Might want to update your joke stash darling. That was funny in 2003 but in 2009 it kind of loses its bite. :eusa_whistle:

friend of mine use to tell chicks that swallowing made their breasts bigger....he was all proud of himself...till we pointed out the mental abilities of his dates...

Forum List

Back