study done on ID laws

Onnonotthisshitagain.jpg

• Banned
do you believe its real yet?

or will it take yet more court decisions before you are forced to admitt the truth.

You see you have come very close to killing your party.

when will you put the knife down?

do you believe its real yet?

or will it take yet more court decisions before you are forced to admitt the truth.

You see you come very close to killing your party.

when will you put the knife down?

Get to stabbing liesmatters..... i am looking for a good laugh at your expense today.... again.

From the article:
"A lot of people don't have a photo ID. They'll be automatically disenfranchised," he said.
I know Liberals love to say that people will be "disenfranchised" but that's all b.s.

When I drive to the voting place I have my Drivers License with me, so no problem there.

As far as the people in the story are concerned, you'd think that sometime in the preceding 90 f*ckin' years of his life that guy could have found a way to get an identification of some sort? He battles through WWII successfully but he just can't seem to get a grip on identification?

I mean, ILLEGAL ALIENS find a way to get I.D. right away yet we're supposed to believe this guy is totally flummoxed by voter I.D. laws?

Bullsh*t.

From the article:
"A lot of people don't have a photo ID. They'll be automatically disenfranchised," he said.
I know Liberals love to say that people will be "disenfranchised" but that's all b.s.

When I drive to the voting place I have my Drivers License with me, so no problem there.

As far as the people in the story are concerned, you'd think that sometime in the preceding 90 f*ckin' years of his life that guy could have found a way to get an identification of some sort? He battles through WWII successfully but he just can't seem to get a grip on identification?

I mean, ILLEGAL ALIENS find a way to get I.D. right away yet we're supposed to believe this guy is totally flummoxed by voter I.D. laws?

Bullsh*t.

agreed ... The only thing that would stop someone from voting is that person themselves.

but then again...anything liesmatters posts is bullshit.

What could tighter voter ID laws mean in November? - CSMonitor.com

A study by the Associated Press found that legitimate votes have been rejected after many states passed tougher voter ID laws in order to prevent fraud.

By Mike Baker, Associated Press / July 8, 2012

Keesha Gaskins, a senior counsel at the Brennan Center who has opposed voter ID laws, said she believes the numbers are significant and also underestimate the impact of voter ID laws. She said those numbers don't take into account people who were discouraged from showing up to vote in the first place or who may be turned away by poll workers. Even voters in states with less-strict ID laws may not get the proper explanation about how the process works without ID.

Beyond that, Gaskin said, rejecting even hundreds of ballots in an election is significant.

"These are still people who attempted to vote and who were unable to do so," Gaskins said. "When you compare that to the actual evidence of fraud, the difference is exponential."

rejecting tens of thousands of voters to to prevent one fraudulent vote is NOT how you protect democracy

What could tighter voter ID laws mean in November? - CSMonitor.com

A study by the Associated Press found that legitimate votes have been rejected after many states passed tougher voter ID laws in order to prevent fraud.

By Mike Baker, Associated Press / July 8, 2012

Keesha Gaskins, a senior counsel at the Brennan Center who has opposed voter ID laws, said she believes the numbers are significant and also underestimate the impact of voter ID laws. She said those numbers don't take into account people who were discouraged from showing up to vote in the first place or who may be turned away by poll workers. Even voters in states with less-strict ID laws may not get the proper explanation about how the process works without ID.

Beyond that, Gaskin said, rejecting even hundreds of ballots in an election is significant.

"These are still people who attempted to vote and who were unable to do so," Gaskins said. "When you compare that to the actual evidence of fraud, the difference is exponential."

images

You are NOT a true American if you have NO respect for the vote of others

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

And even more Bullshit. Heaps and heaps of incredible, stinkin', foul, bullshit.

Just call B.S. whenever you see these stupid, false and "planted" stories designed to sway public opinion. Just call B.S. and be done with it.

When your kid tells whoppers like this what do you say? "Don't you lie to me!" and rightly so.

It's the same here. Just a lot of lies and bullshit.

"Oh no! WWII vets and Black people will be DISENFRANCHISED by EVIL Voter I.D laws!"

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit.

And more Bullshit on top of that.

You are NOT a true American if you have NO respect for the vote of others

oh you mean like the democrats in this clip?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU]"Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly - YouTube[/ame]

all your side has is lies and they are not thick enough to cover up the intentions of your voter laws.

You are a moraless party to support this.

You will pay the price in votes for this immoral behavior.

You are not going to get away with this this time.

put the knife down

agreed ... The only thing that would stop someone from voting is that person themselves.

but then again...anything liesmatters posts is bullshit.

You should stop calling her "liesmatters". My theory is that truth matters quite a lot to her. In fact I believe that she holds truth is such regard that she can't bare to actually part with any by using it here. It's so important to her that she jealously refuses to share it with us.

Forum List

Back