STUDY: Climate skeptics more eco-friendly than alarmists!

Climate skeptics more eco-friendly than global-warming alarmists: study

:iyfyus.jpg::oops-28::oops-28:

Well this news certainly made me laugh my balls off!! Top story on DRUDGE right now btw!! Not surprising though since we already know liberals don't give dick to charity compared to conservative folks!!

Well....no wonder most people have no interest in opening up their wallet to do something about climate change!:popcorn:
That's because conservatives are more likely to be making their living picking up tin cans and not be able to afford a car.

Spoken like someone who doesn't realize that the welfare state was created by liberals....to buy votes...more people are not paying income tax today than are...what does that tell you? Anything at all? Hello...anyone in there?
LOL, spoken like someone who has drunk the conservative koolaide for more than a little while.

So you post FOUR times with ZERO rebuttals to post one.

Congratulations on your futility to appear smart and informed.

Carry on...................
What are you talking about? I rebutted your first post in mine.

Here are the so called rebuttals you posted:

"That's because conservatives are more likely to be making their living picking up tin cans and not be able to afford a car. "

"So weak..... I swear you conservatives can't ever craft decent comebacks anymore. I'mma go mess with some libertarians."

"Guessing it bugged you enough to respond twice. "

"LOL, spoken like someone who has drunk the conservative koolaide for more than a little while. "

and your reply to me who said you post ZERO rebuttals to post 1,

"What are you talking about? I rebutted your first post in mine. "

No are TROLLING here since you post insults, personal attacks and ZERO counterpoint to post one article.

You post nothing with nothing.

You are pathetic!

That's because conservatives are more likely to be making their living picking up tin cans and not be able to afford a car.

Spoken like someone who doesn't realize that the welfare state was created by liberals....to buy votes...more people are not paying income tax today than are...what does that tell you? Anything at all? Hello...anyone in there?
LOL, spoken like someone who has drunk the conservative koolaide for more than a little while.

"That's because conservatives are more likely to be making their living picking up tin cans and not be able to afford a car. "

"So weak..... I swear you conservatives can't ever craft decent comebacks anymore. I'mma go mess with some libertarians."

"LOL, spoken like someone who has drunk the conservative koolaide for more than a little while. "

No are TROLLING here since you post insults, personal attacks and ZERO counterpoint to post one article.

You are pathetic!
I was referring only to the first one. And I wasn't joking, that is really why.

You are pathetic!
I was referring only to the first one. And I wasn't joking, that is really why.

Yeah a he he he.... reference.... NOT a Counterpoint as I keep pounding you on.

It is clear you have NOTHING to say about it.

You are so bad at this that I wonder if you do it on purpose.

Well this news certainly made me laugh my balls off!! Top story on DRUDGE right now btw!! Not surprising though since we already know liberals don't give dick to charity compared to conservative folks!!

Well....no wonder most people have no interest in opening up their wallet to do something about climate change!:popcorn:

Typical shallow thinking...that's why on the whole, liberals earn less than conservatives...but take heart...later in life, you have a chance to make more.

The fact is that conservatives tend to be older, hold advanced degrees, and earn a higher wage in the PRIVATE SECTOR. Liberals tend to be younger and hold liberal arts degrees and work in the public sector...

And the studies which suggest that liberals earn more tend not to take into account the fact that a conservative making 50K in "flyover" country is going to have an entirely different lifestyle than a liberal living in some urban hotbed of liberalism.

So there is hope for you..when you get older and hopefully have learned more about life, your views will become more conservative and you will have more earning potential.

Typical shallow thinking...that's why on the whole, liberals earn less than conservatives...but take heart...later in life, you have a chance to make more.

The fact is that conservatives tend to be older, hold advanced degrees, and earn a higher wage in the PRIVATE SECTOR. Liberals tend to be younger and hold liberal arts degrees and work in the public sector...

And the studies which suggest that liberals earn more tend not to take into account the fact that a conservative making 50K in "flyover" country is going to have an entirely different lifestyle than a liberal living in some urban hotbed of liberalism.

So there is hope for you..when you get older and hopefully have learned more about life, your views will become more conservative and you will have more earning potential.
That's a whole lotta deflecting there my friend. Did I strike a nerve?

Forum List

Back