Study: Brains of Gay Men Look Like Straight Women

Dominance, submissiveness, and gender identification significant parts of one's self-image and nature

Butch and fem are not even close to dom and sub behavior.

1)They have a tendency for rough correlation
2)Note where I said ' gender identification'

Gender identification is blurred too much, it's such a wide scoped concept. Pants or skirt is gender identification ... technology or dollies is as well. Also our gender rules are just a bullshit divide used to push one gender into submission, nothing more. That's why I ignored it and will continue to, it's a lie, there is nothing gender specific in our constructs unless we put them there.

A rough correlation does not make them remotely the same.

our gender rules are just a bullshit divide used to push one gender into submission, nothing more.e.

poor kk...

Gender identification has little to do with gender roles, which I'm assuming is what you meant, unless you're making things up

*rae* Don't "poor" me, I am who I am, period, I don't need people saying that just because I have nothing hanging between my legs I should have to act a certain way, period. Just because you don't like it, doesn't make it wrong, nor does it mean I will change. So no, gender roles are not real, gender identification is therefore not real either, it's all a sham, one which was used too often to suppress others or used by religious zealots to abuse their own.

Gender identification is a real thing. Whether one adopts the traditional (social) gender roles of the gender with which they identify is another. Spare us the feminist bullshit

I wonder if this researcher bothered to separate FEM gay men from BUTCH gay men?

I'm guessing, of course, but I'd be willing to be that FEM gay men's brains are more like women's brains than BUTCH gay men's brains are.

In fact I'd also be willing to bet that BUTCH gay men have more masculaine brain traits than most straight men.

There's gay and then there's GAY, know what I mean?

It wouldn't make a difference, fem and butch is behavior based on what people want or feel they should be acting like, and has nothing to do with what you are.

How do you know?

Do you really imagine that men are motivated to become FEM gays by choice? Seems to me, given the amount of shit those FEM boys took when they were boys, that nobody would CHOOSE to take that crap if they had any choice in the matter.

Or for that matter what makes you imagine that men are motivated to be straight or Butch males by choice?

I like women, I didn't choose to, it just happened.

My handwriting (like most straight men) stinks.

I didn't choose not have have finer motor coordination, it came as part of the editec the straight male package, no less than my sexual preference for women.

I would dearly LOVE to see a serious study on this.

I'd be willing to put money on the possibility that FEM males' brains are different (more like straight women's) than straight males or hyper-BUTCH males.

Last edited:
I wonder if this researcher bothered to separate FEM gay men from BUTCH gay men?

I'm guessing, of course, but I'd be willing to be that FEM gay men's brains are more like women's brains than BUTCH gay men's brains are.

In fact I'd also be willing to bet that BUTCH gay men have more masculaine brain traits than most straight men.

There's gay and then there's GAY, know what I mean?

It wouldn't make a difference, fem and butch is behavior based on what people want or feel they should be acting like, and has nothing to do with what you are.

How do you know?

Do you really imagine that men are motivated to become FEM gays by choice? Seems to me, given the amount of shit those FEM boys took when they were boys, that nobody would CHOOSE to take that crap if they had any choice in the matter.

Or for that matter what makes you imagine that men are motivated to be straight or Butch males by choice?

I like women, I didn't choose to, it just happened.

My handwriting (like most straight men) stinks.

I didn't choose not have have finer motor coordination, it came as part of the editec the straight male package, no less than my sexual preference for women.

I would dearly LOVE to see a serious study on this.

I'd be willing to put money on the possibility that FEM males' brains are different (more like straight women's) than straight males or hyper-BUTCH males.

So then you admit us women are better with computers ... since they naturally require finer motor skills. :cuckoo:

I would be interested in seeing the results, as well

So then you admit us women are better with computers ... since they naturally require finer motor skills. :cuckoo:

Since when do computers require fine motor skills? Maybe for MMOFPS, but they have hax forthat

Since when do computers require fine motor skills? Maybe for MMOFPS, but they have hax forthat

Really, have you seen the tiny components in them? Ever?

Yes, I have. That's why we use machines to build them and put big buttons on the outside. Now, motherboard repair may require fine motor skills, but you did not say that. You said computers do, which is simply not accurate on the whole.

Yes, I have. That's why we use machines to build them and put big buttons on the outside. Now, motherboard repair may require fine motor skills, but you did not say that. You said computers do, which is simply not accurate on the whole.

Hmm ... but the machines that build the parts weren't built by more machines ... also the oldest computers (still with tiny parts) were not build by machines ... then there's repairing them, which isn't done by machines, upgrading them ... etc..

Are you saying that only men do the "heavy" machines to?

Hmm ... but the machines that build the parts weren't built by more machines

Some were, but what's your point

... also the oldest computers (still with tiny parts) were not build by machines ..

And they were huge and didn't use tiny pieces like the new ones

Now you're just being stupid

Hmm ... but the machines that build the parts weren't built by more machines

Some were, but what's your point

... also the oldest computers (still with tiny parts) were not build by machines ..

And they were huge and didn't use tiny pieces like the new ones

Now you're just being stupid

The computers were huge, the parts were still small. My point was, there is no "man's" and no "woman's" work, it's all the same, and society put gender roles on them, thus making it an imaginary construct, which means it's not real. Also, no, I am not being stupid. Women do the same work as men, and often just as well or better, depending on the person, but gender only plays a role in society as long as society tries to push these roles on us. So fem is not submissive, I am very fem, but there is no way in hell I will do what someone tells me unless I get paid well enough for it or I get to choose (which negates the being told to do it in the first place). Also, I can do anything a man can do in regards to work, and what I do for work I do better than any man, and that just happens to be computer network engineering, repair, and design. I do a lot with the parts, the machines can't put most of it together since a lot has to be done on site. I do the programming for them, and I maintain them remotely. That's what your "man's" work is, and I do it so well I turn down a lot of work because I just don't want to do it. Give a woman any job they are good at, and they will be just as good as any man with the same skill level, period.

My point was, there is no "man's" and no "woman's" work,

1)Care to cite where I said otherwise?
2)there are some tasks one sex tends to be better at than the other, do to physical differences.

it's all the same, and society put gender roles on them, thus making it an imaginary construct, which means it's not real.

Social gender roles emerged from the division of labor that was determined by need and physical differences

Also, no, I am not being stupid.

Yes, you are. You're pulling this feminist shjit out of somewhere because i questioned the dexterity and motor skills needed for most computer-related tasks.

. So fem is not submissive

I never said they were equivalent terms, now did I?

I am very fem, but there is no way in hell I will do what someone tells me unless I get paid well enough for it

So you are a whore, so long as the price is right? Most people don't admit that.

or I get to choose (which negates the being told to do it in the first place). Also, I can do anything a man can do in regards to work, and what I do for work I do better than any man, and that just happens to be computer network engineering, repair, and design. I do a lot with the parts, the machines can't put most of it together since a lot has to be done on site. I do the programming for them, and I maintain them remotely. That's what your "man's" work is,

Really? So the woman who just said there is no '[man's work' and 'woman's work' is now defining 'man's work'? DO you not see the contradiction?

That's what I'm beginning to wonder :lol:

Forum List

Back