Study abroad in mexico.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
STUDY ABROAD IN MEXICO.
Find a Study Abroad Program with StudyAbroad.com : Mexico
Study Abroad in Mexico

This would be a great chance of children of Illegal Aliens to study abroad. It would be a great opportunity and a very valuable experience. They already know the language and the culture and they can take mama and papa with them. They can even get scholarships to help with the cost. And they would not have to sneak back across the border. And they call this a “punishment?“ Children have been brainwashed by liberals that studying abroad is a punishment?
Who say you can never go home?

Give them their deportation papers and $50 each and tell them they are going on vacation and they will never know the difference and close the border.

Maybe a program called "Rob Houses Abroad" or “Steal Cars Abroad” would be more appealing because that’s something they can relate to.

Maybe a program called "Rob Houses Abroad" or “Steal Cars Abroad” would be more appealing because that’s something they can relate to.

Thats the thing, this program is for studying. The illegals are not here for the American education system, they are here for the benefits and cash.

Actually, my son, who is a junior in college, studied in Argentinia last year and he's considering Mexico this year. He's seriously looking into it. He's minoring in Spanish and what better way to learn the language and culture than to live and study with them.

Actually, my son, who is a junior in college, studied in Argentinia last year and he's considering Mexico this year. He's seriously looking into it. He's minoring in Spanish and what better way to learn the language and culture than to live and study with them.

That does sound like it would be a good experience.

He loved it -

He delivers pizzas for a part time job now and the pizza place is run by a Spanish family who absolutely adore him/he's part of their family. He speaking Spanish like crazy now !

He loved it -

He delivers pizzas for a part time job now and the pizza place is run by a Spanish family who absolutely adore him/he's part of their family. He speaking Spanish like crazy now !

That is great, I can imagine the food down there would be great as well.

Forum List

Back