Study: 6th mass extinction already underway -- and we're the cause

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a thought on why a mass extinction would not be good FOR THE PLANET.

Killing off 80% of all animal live including humans isn't good for the planet. You're sick for saying what you're saying.

The planet could care less one way or the other but if we're going to have a planet with life on it. Well, seeing millions of species die out is bad.

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a thought on why a mass extinction would not be good FOR THE PLANET.

Killing off 80% of all animal live including humans isn't good for the planet. You're sick for saying what you're saying.

The planet could care less one way or the other but if we're going to have a planet with life on it. Well, seeing millions of species die out is bad.
80% wow, whose the genius who came up with that number. I call bullshit.

How interesting that you presume to speak for the planet. Does it whisper to you in dreams? Do the dreams sometimes cause you to wake in a cold sweat?

Forum List

Back