Study: 1.8 million dead people registered to vote!

Yeah, but did they vote? Sounds more like system failures.

Pew Center on the States says it believes outdated systems fail to keep pace with basic life changes.

From your link.

Well here in the little ole State of Wa. an extra thousand votes then voters in common place. Even the States top man, said it was normal.

It is perfectly normal...BEFORE the count is finalized. 1000 more votes than voters statewide? Perfectly normal. It will turn out that 1000 of the, most likely provisional, ballots aren't counted because the individual isn't registered to vote.

You must also keep in mind confidential voters that aren't on the official rolls.

From your link.

Well here in the little ole State of Wa. an extra thousand votes then voters in common place. Even the States top man, said it was normal.

It is perfectly normal...BEFORE the count is finalized. 1000 more votes than voters statewide? Perfectly normal. It will turn out that 1000 of the, most likely provisional, ballots aren't counted because the individual isn't registered to vote.

You must also keep in mind confidential voters that aren't on the official rolls.

For your correction those are the final counts after the individual county lies and states all votes have been reconciled.

For your correction those are the final counts after the individual county lies and states all votes have been reconciled.

And the link will be forthcoming, of course?

Try google, wa st. governors race 2004.

The top dip shit is rob Mckenna. Offending county...King a dem strong hold that has this problem every election.

These lies aint flying anymore you clowns.

The REAL cheating is being discovered by the masses

The top dip shit is rob Mckenna. Offending county...King a dem strong hold that has this problem every election.

Try providing a link that backs up your assertion that more votes were cast than there are voters in the county...otherwise, you're talking out your hindquarters.

Florida allows provisional ballots also. I gathered voters are purged if inactive for several years but will check on that.

I'm less concerned with voter fraud in the voting booths across the country than I am in the fraud perpetrated by partisan hacks on the internet and airways of America, in the Congress of the United States and legislatures in the states.

One fraud is the effort by the Republican Party to disenfranchise individuals without due process or any effort to fix known problems in voter registration. Only liars and fools suggest this rush to pass such roadblocks isn't based on the GOP seeking a political advantage for the upcoming national election.

The honest way to fix fraud is for the Congress to pass legislation funding efforts in all of the states to update, verify and purge as necessary their rolls. The dishonest way is to allow minor county officials the power to disenfranchise individual citizens at the polling place.

Why hate on Zombies?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkEjT1r3Fo&feature=related]A Guy's Guide To Zombies - YouTube[/ame]

Pew Center on the States says it believes outdated systems fail to keep pace with basic life changes.

From your link.

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Some 24 million voter registrations in the United States contain significant errors, including about 1.8 million dead people still on the rolls and many more approved to vote in multiple states, according to a report released Tuesday.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Study: 1.8 million dead people registered to vote nationwide and other errors | jacksonville.com

this should concern ewe, but you're too damn stupid

And almost all of those Zombies voted for Democrats. After all we don't want to disinfranchise Zombies!

Study: 1.8 million dead people registered to vote nationwide and other errors | jacksonville.com

-

there is nothing about them "voting". it's an article about the need to cull and update the systems.

negged for lying.

OLYMPIA, Wash. (AP) — Some 24 million voter registrations in the United States contain significant errors, including about 1.8 million dead people still on the rolls and many more approved to vote in multiple states, according to a report released Tuesday.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Study: 1.8 million dead people registered to vote nationwide and other errors | jacksonville.com

context is everything. asswipe.

Try providing a link that backs up your assertion that more votes were cast than there are voters in the county...otherwise, you're talking out your hindquarters.

Do your own research. What I stated is fact. If you can disprove what Ive said post that.

Ive told you I can be mistaken on occasion but I do not make shit up.

It was because of this incident I stopped my automatic deductions to the State GOP

Do your own research. What I stated is fact. If you can disprove what Ive said post that.

Ive told you I can be mistaken on occasion but I do not make shit up.

It was because of this incident I stopped my automatic deductions to the State GOP

I did. Judge ruled there was no evidence of fraud.

Forum List

Back