students who couldn't wear usa flag tshirts are suing!

Those kids wore those shirts intentionally on that day, just to stir up shit. I'm all for free speech and wearing anything you want, I know I do, but Fuck them for being instigators.

the hitler youth can wear them all year long, the school should be able to reign them in to prevent violence that one day.
You are an idiot. just because they wear the American flag in America? Stop calling them hitler youth just becaause stalin is your hero.

Those kids wore those shirts intentionally on that day, just to stir up shit. I'm all for free speech and wearing anything you want, I know I do, but Fuck them for being instigators.
Stop cussing it makes you look lower than the illegal's. It is the illegals that are wrong.

The arian youth can wear the shirt everyday, and legally ponch would be wrong to hit him. My personal experiance with bullies is tax that ass like your the IRS and he's back to a polo shirt next day.

Stop cussing it makes you look lower than the illegal's. It is the illegals that are wrong.

Illegals wrong about what? Do you know what this thread is about? Lots of high school drop outs posting on the forum today it seems.

If someone gets his ass kicked the only day he wore the flag was on cinch de mayo then that skinhead got what he deserved.

They interviewed one of the boy's mothers on John and Ken (KFI) and she swore the boys wear those American flag/patriotic shirts all the time.

Hannity interviewed one of the mothers and she presented dated pictures from a digital camera showing 2 of those boys, including her own, wearing those shirts on days other than Cinco de Mayo

Fuck all the arian Klansman for telling me cinco de mayo is for illegals. Though you GED white trash cousin marrying boobs are funny as shit.

Last edited:
Fuck all the arian Klansman for telling me chino de mayo is for illegals. Though you GED white trash cousin marrying boobs are funny as shit.

I thought you claimed to have an MBA yet your posts are barely legible. What's up with that?

They should all have school uniforms and that would be the end of it.

Fuck all the arian Klansman for telling me chino de mayo is for illegals. Though you GED white trash cousin marrying boobs are funny as shit.

I thought you claimed to have an MBA yet your posts are barely legible. What's up with that?

I'm not seeking approval from a guy who likes busting poor uneducated minorities for possession. I'm about as opposite a bully like you as can be. How would a GED cop know what an MBA thinks.

I'm not seeking approval from a guy who likes busting poor uneducated minorities for possession. I'm about as opposite a bully like you as can be. How would a GED cop know what an MBA thinks.

A) I have a Masters
B) I am not a cop, nor have I ever suggested I was
C) Most of the people my unit busts are good old fashioned white trash

I'm far from perfect I detest white trash. I spend too much of my time working with champions.

Hey...white trash isn't so bad....they know how to do things with Velveeta I never thought possible :)

I'm working on it. I spend way to much time with rich people. I talk about diversity being important, but I ignore it on the economic and sports front.

GilroyDispatch.com | Families of Live Oak students sue school district over Cinco de Mayo incident

This is will be very interesting. hope the school and principal get smacked back into reality

I will never understand this mentality other than that it's greed. If these parents have a problem with the principal then get him fired, many ways to do that. Don't bankrupt the school district!!

Have you ever tried to get a public school official fired?

GilroyDispatch.com | Families of Live Oak students sue school district over Cinco de Mayo incident

This is will be very interesting. hope the school and principal get smacked back into reality

Good for them. They will win and without the help of the ACLU.

The ACLU would have been all over this had mexicans been sent home for wearing a mexican flag shirt.

Yeah, where are those people that claimed the aclu would help these boys?

Forum List

Back