Students try to shut down College Republicans meeting

Quite the contrary. The pussification of the conservative male has everything to do with Trump. You've been trained to whimper on command by the same powers that put Trump in office. They want you hysterical enough to embrace authoritarianism as a "cure" for what frightens you.

Obviously not, as I'm a liberal. That's how we differ.

3 dumb college students yelled at people, and properly got arrested for it, and all the liberals say "good". In response, you're having a weepy meltdown about how oppressed you are. How do you think that looks to normal people?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. Our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.
The pussification of the conservative male?.....is that anything like the pussification of the liberal male?....just asking....

Metaphorically yes, at least in the vast dark void between the ears of a dimwitted conservative. Ask kosh, his wit is as dim as they come.
kosh is a programed bot.....

Says the worse than far left drone basement dweller that loves their personal vendettas after being mocked!

Did he mean Butt, as in Ass?

Oh silly far left drones and their irony impaired comments!

Run those debunked far left narratives to prove you believe in your religion!

So far lost of words from far left drones and yet no proof of their religious dogma!

...you mean threats like this?...

No, I mean threats like suggesting that NBC's broadcast license be revoked.

I understand. You cult didn't tell you about that, and if your cult doesn't feed you the info, you have no hope of knowing it. That's how Stalinist cults operate, keeping cultists like you in the dark and feeding you a steady diet of party-approved propaganda.

Needless to say, not a single Trumpflake has been willing to criticize Trump for that bit of open Stalinism. Most of the Trumpflakes are open about how thrilled they were to hear it, being that they're all proudly Stalinist.

or how about lecturing the media on it's use of 'false equivalency', ie (fake news?)

We've always been very vocal about criticizing the mainstream media's "both sides do it" crap, given that Trump and his Stalinist base are the only ones behaving badly. Instead of running cover for the Trump regime out of fear and a desire for ratings, the national media needs to start calling out Trump and his Stalinist apparatchiks regularly. The media needs to keep pointing out that the Trump regime always lies, and that the Trump regime is always proudly fascist, and that the two sides are complete opposites in that regard.

I understand.

No, dearie...sadly you don't.

Now this is an authoritarian worthy threat from the Agent of Change (notice it's a statement of fact, not in the form of a question or speculation)......we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues...

And your reaction?...straight out of Chapter 2 on Deflection, page 129, from 'The Three D's of Liberal Warfare Arts'.

There's a sequel in the works you know...the premise is based on the transition of the angry leftist to the civilized state of Enlightenment...unfortunately it's still in the theoretical stage.

The pussification of the conservative male?.....is that anything like the pussification of the liberal male?....just asking....

Metaphorically yes, at least in the vast dark void between the ears of a dimwitted conservative. Ask kosh, his wit is as dim as they come.

Says the worse than far left drone basement dweller that loves their personal vendettas after being mocked!
see?....this little machine says that each time....a basement in S.Cal?.....he is an adorable repetitious little fella though...

This board is in S. Cal? And yes there are basements in S. cal. Sill worse than far left drone still operating on personal vendettas..

Basements: The underground trend in adding space to homes

See how a personal vendetta works?
This board is in S. Cal?
did i say that or did you?....
basements are pretty rare ....95% or more of houses in S.Cal have no basements....a personal vendetta?...what did i ever do to you?....is that how you far right drones operate?....

see?....this little machine says that each time....a basement in S.Cal?.....he is an adorable repetitious little fella though...

This board is in S. Cal? And yes there are basements in S. cal. Sill worse than far left drone still operating on personal vendettas..

Basements: The underground trend in adding space to homes

See how a personal vendetta works?
This board is in S. Cal?
did i say that or did you?....
basements are pretty rare ....95% or more of houses in S.Cal have no basements....a personal vendetta?...what did i ever do to you?....is that how you far right drones operate?....

I always think of kosh as far wrong.

What happens when this leads to violence? Will the administration finally start doing their fucking job and doing something to protect it's students against political violence,

or will they side with the forces of political oppression and ban unapproved speech?

What happens when this leads to violence? Will the administration finally start doing their fucking job and doing something to protect it's students against political violence,or will they side with the forces of political oppression and ban unapproved speech?
Well, obviously they would want to side with those who want to shut down speech, but it does appear that some colleges are getting the message, here and there.

This is sad to watch, what these people are doing to our kids.

Now this is an authoritarian worthy threat from the Agent of Change (notice it's a statement of fact, not in the form of a question or speculation)......we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues....

As an Authoritarian myself, I have to agree... we do need to change the thought process of the body politic. We do also need to change how our news media reports in things. Mostly because both groups sadly believe that theyre bright enough to be allowed to have opinions on things. Even on things that have been settled philosophically for thousands of years.

If fhey cannot thibk ir report properly there is no other option but to impose propriety upon them

Now this is an authoritarian worthy threat from the Agent of Change (notice it's a statement of fact, not in the form of a question or speculation)......we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues....

As an Authoritarian myself, I have to agree... we do need to change the thought process of the body politic. We do also need to change how our news media reports in things. Mostly because both groups sadly believe that theyre bright enough to be allowed to have opinions on things. Even on things that have been settled philosophically for thousands of years.

If fhey cannot thibk ir report properly there is no other option but to impose propriety upon them

How shall we do that?

How shall we do that?

We do that by implementing a Justice System rather than a Legal System. We promote the Zero Tolerance ideal for ALL crimes and severe penalties for all crimes committed. We empower Police to do their job and promote community members turning in criminals.

This has nothing to do with Trump, stop trying to get your Strawmen in here.

Quite the contrary. The pussification of the conservative male has everything to do with Trump. You've been trained to whimper on command by the same powers that put Trump in office. They want you hysterical enough to embrace authoritarianism as a "cure" for what frightens you.

Do you support suppressing meetings of groups of people you disagree with?

3 dumb college students yelled at people, and properly got arrested for it, and all the liberals say "good". In response, you're having a weepy meltdown about how oppressed you are. How do you think that looks to normal people?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.

Obviously you've posted on the wrong thread, thoughtful and thought provoking substantive rebuttals will be ignored by the self defined conservative echo chamber.

However, thank you for bringing a bit of sanity to an hysterical thread whose sole source is a right wing propaganda internet tabloid.

Mamooth is a hack troll and a fucking moron, if you want to associate yourself with him, it speaks volumes about your own character.

Are you saying that this is a fabrication because of the source?

I disagree with you first paragraph, mamooth writes well, logically and her / his opinions are reality based.

As to your second paragraph, what evidence is there which proves it is not fake news?

LOL, idiots birds flying in formation.

UC Santa Cruz College Republicans meeting disrupted by leftist protesters, three arrested

Welcome to government by mob.

Nice to see people not just running away though, and kudos for them not responding in kind.

Shame on the Student Government though, for chickening out on Sanctions.

We've all seen hecklers hauled out of town halls or campaign rallies and I've always wished the speaker would have the courage to invite the protesters to pick one to speak on their behalf and give them a microphone.

For the most part, I also disagree with not allowing speakers to speak.

OTOH, I believe the RW, kkk, fascist, alt right, anti-constitution thugs we're seeing right now are dangerous. I believe that anything we can do to stop them from spreading their poison is a good thing. The US beat these human garbage in WWII Europe and we must beat them here.

So the College Republicans are Nazis now?

So you first say let them speak, but then say do anything to stop them....

What a muddled idiot you are.

You confused the eggheads with the brown shirts, actually you weren't confused, you do so intentionally.

If you think people should do "anything" to stop people who's speech you don't like, then you do not support free speech.

You are just another Thug.

This has nothing to do with Trump, stop trying to get your Strawmen in here.

Do you support suppressing meetings of groups of people you disagree with?

Loud college students have _zero_ power in this country. They're not a threat to anyone. Shrieking about them is a "but both sides do it!" big lie that your side uses to justify authoritarianism. our side isn't threatening to shut down media, or rounding up people for not having the right papers. That's all you. All of the authoritarianism is on your side.

Obviously you've posted on the wrong thread, thoughtful and thought provoking substantive rebuttals will be ignored by the self defined conservative echo chamber.

However, thank you for bringing a bit of sanity to an hysterical thread whose sole source is a right wing propaganda internet tabloid.

Mamooth is a hack troll and a fucking moron, if you want to associate yourself with him, it speaks volumes about your own character.

Are you saying that this is a fabrication because of the source?

I disagree with you first paragraph, mamooth writes well, logically and her / his opinions are reality based.

As to your second paragraph, what evidence is there which proves it is not fake news?

LOL, idiots birds flying in formation.

UC Santa Cruz College Republicans meeting disrupted by leftist protesters, three arrested

"Despite attempts by the police to negotiate a peaceful conclusion, Leonard said the protesters insisted on being arrested.

They got their wish. The trio of students were arrested for disturbing the peace, failure to disperse, unlawful assembly and trespassing, Hernandez-Jason said.

Leonard posted video of the incident to the same UCSC Facebook page the protest organizer originally used to plan the demonstration. Other campus groups, many of them liberal, put out statements condemning the actions of the disrupters, Leonard said.

“If there was a social stigma against College Republicans, that stigma is gone now,” Leonard said. “Basically everything the protesters wanted, the exact opposite happened.”

THAT'S INTERESTING, and hopeful.

Now this is an authoritarian worthy threat from the Agent of Change (notice it's a statement of fact, not in the form of a question or speculation)......we’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues...
No, that's obviously not an authoritarian threat, or any kind of threat. It's just a statement that people have to pressure the media to not be such fake-news-generating open conservative shills, mainly by humiliating that conservative media with facts, and financially pressuring them with boycotts. I understand why that frightens you, the concept of people fact-checking your corpofascist government masters.

And your reaction?...straight out of Chapter 2 on Deflection, page 129, from 'The Three D's of Liberal Warfare Arts'.

Which of your mentors do you love the most -- Stalin, Goebbels, or Alinsky? If you can't decide, I understand. I just noticed how you blend the techniques of all three. You have learned well at their knees, grasshopper.

There's a sequel in the works you know...the premise is based on the transition of the angry leftist to the civilized state of Enlightenment...unfortunately it's still in the theoretical stage.

Your authoritarian cult's view of reality is quite peculiar, and quite amusing. Does it ever bother you, when people laugh at it, or do you desire that tingle of martyrdom?

I understand...

No, dearie. Tragically, you do not.

“A spoon cannot taste of the food it carries. Likewise, a foolish man cannot understand the wise man´s wisdom even if he associates with a sage.” – Dalai Lama

Don't be a spoon - shake off the chains of platitudes and leave behind the mental bondage of group think - look in the mirror and conquer the fear and hatred you see there with the clear, clean light of reason. First, understand yourself.

:2up:

Forum List

Back