Students told to write about "African ANIMALS" for their Black History Month assignment

Why do you use terms that you do not know? Doing so is intellectually
dishonest. You know NOTHING about the condition described by the student
of CHARCOT-----to wit, GILLES DE LA TOURETTE. As to my vocabulary in
the above post, I RESPONDED to your post using language that is familiar to
person of your ILK.

Are you an expert in tourette's?

no ------but I have made the diagnosis several times. Treatment
is very difficult

In football can't remember who it was, but a team had a Goalkeeper who had tourette's and he wasn't allowed to be interviewed for live TV because they didn't know if he was going to drop F Bombs all over the place.
THAT must have been interesting. Some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to have a problem with WRITTEN Tourette's. It doesn't take much to set them off on a barrage of vulgar and profane responses. Dreadful.

Tourette's does not manifest in the written word.

It's strange the brain, it's like those who have a severe stutter they have no stutter when they sing and tourette's doesn't appear when they are writing something.

Why do you use terms that you do not know? Doing so is intellectually
dishonest. You know NOTHING about the condition described by the student
of CHARCOT-----to wit, GILLES DE LA TOURETTE. As to my vocabulary in
the above post, I RESPONDED to your post using language that is familiar to
person of your ILK.

I should point out in general I have no problem with Rosie and I can agree with her about many things BUT when she goes on these Anti-Christian tirades I do feel that as a Christian I have to hit back and often yes using the most extreme terms.

Really? why? I include my EXPERIENCE in my answers regarding social
issues. Regarding the syndrome of GILLES DE LA TOURETTE------I will be
glad to answer your questions based on clinical experience. I do not engage in
"anti-Christian" tirades. In fact, I have found the American Christian concept
of Jesus to be amusing since my childhood days. My early introduction to that
subject was when I was a guest in Sunday school and colored a picture of Jesus
holding a lamb. I used the brown crayon and was told that the little lamb was white.

"Christian concept of Jesus"

You are a Jew, you REJECT Jesus Christ as The ONLY Messiah, your concept therefore of Jesus is what exactly? He was a common criminal? He was nothing special? He never existed? What exactly?

Lambs in general are white, why would anyone choose a brown crayon? Perhaps subconsciously it was already there to reject white and whiteness? The situation is and despite what Cultural Marxists INSIST, the situation is this I am White, I am proud to be White, I support my fellow Whites, my obligation is to my fellow Whites and to NOBODY else and this is not racist, it's not racist to support your OWN, it's NORMAL, it's how it's been for many Centuries, it's how we have survived and continued forward by supporting our Community, by having a Community spirit.

Blacks can say the above about Blacks, Indians about Indians, Muslims about Muslims, Jews about Jews and NONE of them are smeared and called racist also NONE of them are subjected to the Anti- that Whites are where Blacks are ENCOURAGED to turn on Blacks, Indians ENCOURAGED to turn on Indians, Muslims ENCOURAGED to turn on Muslims, Jews ENCOURAGED to turn on Jews....ONLY Whites are subjected to this Agenda of Whites being ENCOURAGED to turn on other Whites and a majority of Whites are now returning fire on this the time is ending when the MINORITY who have the louder mouths are going to get away with the crap they are pushing.

So you keep mentioning that Black and White should not be concentrated on in this type of discussion. It's the Cultural Marxists who invented this Identity Politics that the Leftist SJWs are pushing and so as it's all now about Identity Politics and Skin Colour being the Identity then yes of course my Identity under that scenario is White, you see they ONLY want Non-White's mentioning this, they ENCOURAGE them to SCREAM every five minutes about how Black or Brown they are and how IMPORTANT that is to their central being, so okay now White's are doing it back to them and they obviously DON'T like this happening it makes them uncomfortable and VERY nervous, which is good that's what we want, we want them being uncomfortable and VERY nervous.

the white crayon always manages to get little flecks of everything else on it-----
and the little flecks come up as dirty looking. I avoid the white crayon for
artistic reasons. Black did not seem like the "nice" choice------so I went for
brown. I gave Jesus brown hair too-----despite the fact that he is supposed
to be a blond. I just did not know. My concept of Jesus is drawn from
the "NEW TESTAMENT"--------he was, obviously a follower of Hillel.
Hillel died in Jerusalem at about the time that Jesus is said to have been
born. Jesus was, obviously, a Pharisee ( his choice of 'party' at that time)
He opposed Roman rule and the Roman shill king and temple high priest. ----
that made him a criminal in the view of Rome. Christians I knew as a child
absolutely believed that MARY cooked up bacon and eggs for breakfast.
I considered that belief to be funny

Jesus opposed money lending in the Temple, I mean that crowd were okay with him, they welcomed him as The Messiah until he told them to stop money lending in the Temple and then it was OMG! He's GOT to go, so like with today it's always about the filthy lucre.

BTW Rosie I have several friends who are Persians and they are very nice, they are Christian, their family originally came to us during the Iranian Revolution, this was their parents and grandparents, my family helped them, got them jobs as they were well educated, then my friends were born not long before I was born, I like the Persians.

read it again. There was no money lending in the Temple Courtyard.
There was "money changing"-------currency from foreign to local. The
money changing concession was under the control of ROMAN SHILLS which
included the appointed temple high priest CAIAPHAS. The Pharisees hated
the MONEY CHANGING ROMAN CONTROLLED temple courtyard concession
passionately. Sorry to bust your bubble ---- <<< that is documented
history. The fact that Jesus attacked the money changers is irrefutable PROOF
that he was a Pharisee. (for the record----he did not eat bacon and eggs for
breakfast, either) You really should try reading that book again. I have had
LOTS of Iranian friends since the mid sixties. ------both muslims and jews ----and
a few Christians. Most hail from either Teheran or nearby. -----also a few
Zoroastrians -----but they come from MUMBAI, INDIA ---and carry a family legacy
of flight from Iran to INDIA------the erstwhile Bombay which is the port in which
their ships landed. .
Jews in India tend to ally with Zoroastrians. Neither kill Hindus or Christians,
All three groups have some issues with muslims

Are you an expert in tourette's?

is very difficult

In football can't remember who it was, but a team had a Goalkeeper who had tourette's and he wasn't allowed to be interviewed for live TV because they didn't know if he was going to drop F Bombs all over the place.
THAT must have been interesting. Some of the liberal lunatics that post on here seem to have a problem with WRITTEN Tourette's. It doesn't take much to set them off on a barrage of vulgar and profane responses. Dreadful.

It's strange the brain, it's like those who have a severe stutter they have no stutter when they sing and tourette's doesn't appear when they are writing something.

there is nothing about Tourette's that would have any effect on writing. ----not
really "strange" Singing creates a kind of ENTRAINMENT in vocalization
for the stutterer.

is very difficult

there is nothing about Tourette's that would have any effect on writing. ----not
for the stutterer.

Yes and yes also on tourette's all of them don't have to be dropping random F Bombs, sometimes for no reason they will make random weird noises in-between talking also weird facial movements and strange motor tics. If we go on the weird facial movements then perhaps Greta Thunberg also has tourette's she makes some VERY weird facial expressions.

for the stutterer.

Yes and yes also on tourette's all of them don't have to be dropping random F Bombs, sometimes for no reason they will make random weird noises in-between talking also weird facial movements and strange motor tics. If we go on the weird facial movements then perhaps Greta Thunberg also has tourette's she makes some VERY weird facial expressions.

nope-----that's not Tourette's----but it can be a facial tic. Tourette
people tend to have weird cough like things and sniff like things.-----for
the record-----GILLES DE LA TOURETTE was a student of Charcot----
the neurologist who sorta invented psychiatry. Tourette's was, at that
time, considered a form of insanity. Greta is a pawn of her parents.
Some would consider her a victim of child abuse

Forum List

Back