Students/Teachers/Sex

indago

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2007
From The Associated Press 22 August 2016:
---------------------------------------------------------------
A former student who fathered a child with his onetime teacher will receive a $6 million settlement from a California school district.

article

Having sex with your teacher and getting paid for it. Sounds like the ideal situation...

"Screw this teaching thing. You knock me up; you then sue the school system because I let you knock me up; and we retire to Mexico and live like kings!!"

"Screw this teaching thing. You knock me up; you then sue the school system because I let you knock me up; and we retire to Mexico and live like kings!!"

And it way more efficient than marrying a Soldier for his Tricare! :D

From The Associated Press 22 August 2016:
A former student who fathered a child with his onetime teacher will receive a $6 million settlement from a California school district.

article

Having sex with your teacher and getting paid for it. Sounds like the ideal situation...

Well he will have some way to pay his child support now.

Sex between teachers and students is wrong- and if the school district enabled it- they should have been liable.

And it way more efficient than marrying a Soldier for his Tricare! :D

Except for the jail time......

Small price to pay for a 6 million dollar retirement at the ripe old age of 30! :afro:

Except he's got the money.....he could get a cute teacher.
One with no criminal record.

New Topics

Forum List

Back