students stop Wesboro Baptist Church....

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
Texas A&M Students from Human Wall to stop Westboro Baptist Protesters | Local News - Cincinnati Reds - 700WLW - THE BIG ONE

Sunday, July 8, 2012
Texas A&M Students from Human Wall to stop Westboro Baptist Protesters
students heard that Westboro Baptist Church planned on protesting the funeral of a soldier, they formed a human barricade around the funeral service.

Truly some wonderful students there. On facebook there was a saying passed around "Try to live your life so the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral." No one I saw said a word against it. I can't believe the people of the WBC actually think they are being Christian like in what they are doing.

527924_490631957630037_1566804722_n.jpg

It wouldn't take much to stop the Westboro Baptist Church, the whole congregation is less than two dozen people.

“Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.” - General George S. Patton

Now, there is some question as to whether or not Patton actually said this, but you get the idea...

I disagree with the Westboro Baptist Church members protesting at military funerals.

But their Biblical stance of "God Hates Faggots" is theologically correct and sound Christian doctrine. :cool:

Last edited:
I disagree with the Westboro Baptist Church members protesting at military funerals.

But their Biblical stance of "God Hates Faggots" is theologically correct and sound Christian doctrine. :cool:

Saw a documentary on them. The journalist was living with them for awhile and when they found out he'd had a child out of wedlock, they laughed while they said he was going to hell.....there is nothing theologically correct about that. Even if I fully believe someone is going to hell, it makes me said, it sure as hell doesn't make me happy, nor should it.

Forum List

Back