Students say America is not the greatest country on earth

Whoever doesn't think this is the greatest country in the world, should go to the country they think is the best. Ending the draft was huge mistake. You have a small amount of heroes and a large number of cowards. They don't understand the sacrifices that have been made to allow these twits to be twits. Honor Duty Country!.

Why is there some competition for being "the greatest country on earth" in some people's eyes? Who cooked up this competition? There is no competition among nations. This "I am the greatest!" thing is just narcissistic nonsense. What do these "we are the greatest" people want? A trophy?

This Fourth of July, people across the nation will set off fireworks, grill, and spend time with family in celebration of America’s independence.
VIDEO: Students say America is NOT the greatest country on Earth

What else would you expect from a nation of idiots.......... your mentally insane it's proven your nuts.
Academia, Hollywood and the Press has been teaching people for generations to loath America.
The Left Wingers are traitors.

Canada is greater. To name one.

Yeah they mooch off the US tax payer you fuck face

How so?

You tell us?

View attachment 267708
Canada has no enemies. Much better that way.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Canada gets lumped in with the U.S. and UK with regards to how enemies, especially MUSLIMS view us. Canada has been an ally and participant with the U.S. in EVERY war since WWII.
Not the Iraq war. Not the Black hawk Down war. Not the invasion of that little island country, I forget the name. Not the war on drugs. Not the Viet Nam war and not the Cold war. And I probably left some out, lol.

Yeah they mooch off the US tax payer you fuck face

How so?

You tell us?

View attachment 267708

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Canada gets lumped in with the U.S. and UK with regards to how enemies, especially MUSLIMS view us. Canada has been an ally and participant with the U.S. in EVERY war since WWII.
Not the Iraq war. Not the Black hawk Down war. Not the invasion of that little island country, I forget the name. Not the war on drugs. Not the Viet Nam war and not the Cold war. And I probably left some out, lol.

No problems now huh?

No problems now huh?
No, not really from what I can tell.

This Fourth of July, people across the nation will set off fireworks, grill, and spend time with family in celebration of America’s independence.

What else would you expect from a nation of idiots.......... your mentally insane it's proven your nuts.
The goal of communists is to use our education system to teach our kids not to respect the country they were born in.
To be honest, very few kids think for themselves.
I always thought for myself.....mainly because I didn't feel like lying to myself to fit in with the cool kids.
These kids are all just trying to be part of the popular crowd.

It's not " Da gratestses". It's on top shelf with many....lower than others. If you base it all on military capabilities and GDP.....well.... that makes you a brainwashed meathead.

One has to spend time in other countries to understand what makes the USA so special. I've lived in France, Germany, and Austria and have visited many European countries. I am also somewhat familiar with Mexico.

While each of those countries have pluses, none come even close to what we have here.

The young people who feel the way indicated in the poll simply have not seen the squalor and total lack of freedoms in so many other countries in this world.

Give them a stint in the military or the Peace Corps and I'll bet they'll change their minds.

Academia, Hollywood and the Press has been teaching people for generations to loath America.
The Left Wingers are traitors.

Explain your assertions. Americans comprise "Academia, Hollywood, and the Press" and always have. On the basis of exactly what do you contend that Americans in these trades "loath America" and are "traitors"?

Your explanation had better been good. What trades are Americans in who are not "traitors"? Please be specific. And please include what trade you are in to earn a living.

I think America is the greatest country on Earth, but it really is a silly sentiment when you think about it. I'm sure a lot of people think their country is the greatest in the world. :dunno:

greatest country on the earth that i agree but im afraid that it it has the most corrupt GOVERNMENT on the planet though other than Israel of course.

Forum List

Back