Students say America is not the greatest country on earth

This Fourth of July, people across the nation will set off fireworks, grill, and spend time with family in celebration of America’s independence.
VIDEO: Students say America is NOT the greatest country on Earth

What else would you expect from a nation of idiots.......... your mentally insane it's proven your nuts.

what makes a country great?

please explain why YOU think the USA is the greatest country.

just SHOUTING it doesn't prove it.

I can guarantee that the citizens of Upper Black Eddy truly believe that THEIR town is GREATER than Lower Black Eddy.....

but how to prove it?

Ah come on 'Infowars' is nonsense, at least source an intelligent site. And I'm sure there are people in America who think draft dodger Donnie is a great president and others who correctly see him as the blow-hard and con-artist he is. Which are you? LOL

Infowars-Alex Jones - Media Bias/Fact Check

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer." A Person You Flee At Parties | David Bentley Hart

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

• Banned
This Fourth of July, people across the nation will set off fireworks, grill, and spend time with family in celebration of America’s independence.

What else would you expect from a nation of idiots.......... your mentally insane it's proven your nuts.

I can guarantee that the citizens of Upper Black Eddy truly believe that THEIR town is GREATER than Lower Black Eddy.....

but how to prove it?

IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ARE THE GAWD DAM PROBLEM!! LOVE MY CAPS!!

• Banned
Ah come on 'Infowars' is nonsense, at least source an intelligent site. And I'm sure there are people in America who think draft dodger Donnie is a great president and others who correctly see him as the blow-hard and con-artist he is. Which are you? LOL

Infowars-Alex Jones - Media Bias/Fact Check

"Cold, grasping, bleak, graceless, and dull; unctuous, sleek, pitiless, and crass; a pallid vulgarian floating through life on clouds of acrid cologne and trailed by a vanguard of fawning divorce lawyers, the devil is probably eerily similar to Donald Trump—though perhaps just a little nicer." A Person You Flee At Parties | David Bentley Hart

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

another indoctrinated moron.

I think America is the greatest country on Earth, but it really is a silly sentiment when you think about it. I'm sure a lot of people think their country is the greatest in the world. :dunno:

but how to prove it?

You speak English?

but how to prove it?

IF I HAVE TO TELL YOU ARE THE GAWD DAM PROBLEM!! LOVE MY CAPS!!

I see. So you are just an ignorant moron who likes to shout and kill people.

According to the latest poll on happiest nations the USA is ranked 18th.

Meaning 17 other countries claim to be HAPPIER.

I believe the USA is A GREAT nation but I am not certain it is the GREATEST nation.

The USA has done some great things and has committed atrocities.

The USA is GREAT in many ways but NOT SO GREAT in other ways.

We certainly do not hold the patent on RIGHTS and FREEDOMS as there are many nations with as many rights and freedoms as we have.

I'm proud to be an American but i am certain people in other countries are proud to be from those countries.

Canada is greater. To name one.

Yeah they mooch off the US tax payer you fuck face

How so?

You tell us?

35157512602_c9b972a995_o.jpg

How so?

You tell us?

View attachment 267708
Canada has no enemies. Much better that way.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Canada gets lumped in with the U.S. and UK with regards to how enemies, especially MUSLIMS view us. Canada has been an ally and participant with the U.S. in EVERY war since WWII.

How so?

You tell us?

View attachment 267708
Canada has no enemies. Much better that way.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Canada gets lumped in with the U.S. and UK with regards to how enemies, especially MUSLIMS view us. Canada has been an ally and participant with the U.S. in EVERY war since WWII.

Correction WWI a Canadian killed the Red Baron .

Forum List

Back